⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level changed on Candy Crush? Different number of moves or seeing the same level twice?

Answers

• apollo96jp_
    apollo96jp_ Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi all and thanks for posting.

Please note that there are no glitch. The reason that the moves are different is explained in my first comment: Our game studio is constantly adapting levels difficulty and testing features. This means it is possible that there are minor variations (including the number of moves) to that of someone else who plays, or perhaps on an existing video on YouTube.

I also would like to add that the amount of moves have been lowered on some levels but when that's the case, the level difficulty has also been tweaked to make sure the level remains doable. 

I hope this makes sense!

Happy crushing everyone :)

This is ridiculous . I’m playing this game for pleasure, not wasting time for trying out a impossible level day by day. It is truly frustrating and I’d like you to fix these stages right away. Don’t forget, we are spending money for items.
  • Angsumtea
    Angsumtea Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited September 2018

Please note that there are no glitch. The reason that the moves are different is explained in my first comment: Our game studio is constantly adapting levels difficulty and testing features. This means it is possible that there are minor variations (including the number of moves) to that of someone else who plays, or perhaps on an existing video on YouTube.

I also would like to add that the amount of moves have been lowered on some levels but when that's the case, the level difficulty has also been tweaked to make sure the level remains doable. 

I hope this makes sense!

You have ruined this game. It’s IMPOSSIBLE to complete level 932 in 16 moves! So I can’t play this game ever again since I can’t move forward.
  • Andrejs1
    Andrejs1 Posts: 1 Newbie

I hope this makes sense!

It is IMPOSSIBLE to pass level 632 with only 14 moves before there was 30. PLEASE RETURNT 30 MOVES OTHERWISE I WONT BE ABLE TO PLAY THIS GANE EVER AGAIN!!!
  • Bp101697
    Bp101697 Posts: 25 Level 2

I hope this makes sense!

Do not blame the players. It's your team fault that redesign levels to make them impossible to complete without boosters, not including different versions on different players. We should find other match-3 games which are not developed by King to continue our joy.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend

Hi Christen, thank you for writing us here at King Care. This is the reason why you have less moves: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/level-changing-on-candy-crush-saga-not-getting-the-same-amount-of-moves-as-your-friends  I have seen a lot of complaints here from the players regarding the number of moves for a specific level. I will forward your message to a King Admin.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend

Hi Christen, thank you for writing us here at King Care. This is the reason why you have less moves: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/level-changing-on-candy-crush-saga-not-getting-the-same-amount-of-moves-as-your-friends  I have seen a lot of complaints here from the players regarding the number of moves for a specific level. I will forward your message to a King Admin.

• Tugce_Öngelen
    Tugce_Öngelen Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited September 2018

I like the game but it is unfair to reduce moves. It is impossible to beat level 729 with 20 moves instead of 40 even with the extra specials' help!!! It's getting so frustrating that I'm about to stop playing it and even remove the app from my mobile phone. Please change it back.

• mulliganaceous
    mulliganaceous Posts: 25 Level 2

Wow mulliganaceous you put that list together?  That is a lot of work!

I programmed a program to semiautomatically extract the offending redesigned levels.
  • David_Lewis-3
    David_Lewis-3 Posts: 1 Newbie

I hope this makes sense!

ok, so please complete level 3737 in 18 moves and post it for all to see...
  • Kathleen_D_2
    Kathleen_D_2 Posts: 2 Newbie

I have enumerated the list of all the users who selectively got the levels with reduced moves. That will help identify the offending redesigns: See enumeration here

Well I guess i am done with candy crush. I don't mind hard but level 662 down to 14 moves not possible. Too bad I did enjoy it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?