⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 3377

2»

Answers

• Codeblue3638
    Codeblue3638 Posts: 30 Level 2

I've had the same problem (as have a lot, by the looks of forums) and it's not always moving, even with a wrap/stripe combo.  I've not been able to generate a double cb combo to see if that shakes it, but it's certainly a glitch on the FB version.

I have same problem and it several wrapped and stripes but does not fall ridiculous
  • Codeblue3638

Hi Randal, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care.  Are you still having this issue?  No one else has reported this level as a glitch yet but I promise that I will keep my eye open to see if others report this.  Thank you so very much for posting it here!

Exactly I used hammer also Rigged to lose
  • Codeblue3638

Hi Randal, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care.  Are you still having this issue?  No one else has reported this level as a glitch yet but I promise that I will keep my eye open to see if others report this.  Thank you so very much for posting it here!

If u look at all videos posted those ingredients fall when they are on the right I’ve wasted many boosters trying to get them to fall in videos the blockers are made so if hit once they’re gone mine are made of licorice so they do not go away at bottom when hit with wrapped stripe combo
  • Codeblue3638

I have the same issue! The apple or cherries get stuck in the right column. I've wasted so many hammers trying to beat this level. Impossible level to beat!

Just another example of Kings incessant cheating rigging all in name of $$$$$
  • Codeblue3638

I have videos of this if u guys want proof

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?