⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level changed on Candy Crush? Different number of moves or seeing the same level twice?

Answers

• Namrata_Lodaya
    Namrata_Lodaya Posts: 96 Level 3

I have enumerated the list of all the users who selectively got the levels with reduced moves. That will help identify the offending redesigns: See enumeration here

3737 ?????
  • José_Savelkoul
    José_Savelkoul Posts: 554 Level 4

Hi all and thanks for posting.

Please note that there are no glitch. The reason that the moves are different is explained in my first comment: Our game studio is constantly adapting levels difficulty and testing features. This means it is possible that there are minor variations (including the number of moves) to that of someone else who plays, or perhaps on an existing video on YouTube. 

I hope this makes sense!

Happy crushing everyone :)

No it doesn't make sense. I'd say: Wake up before it's too late!!!
  • walterfootball
    walterfootball Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited September 2018

I've had that issue as well. I beat it in 12, but had to use a crap ton of boosters :(

• Evgenia_Bay
    Evgenia_Bay Posts: 1 Newbie

I have the same problem. And would should we do?

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,637 Sweet Legend

Hi Evgenia Bay, there is a King Admin who goes through these messages daily and she will see what you wrote.

• Adelina-Paula
    Adelina-Paula Posts: 1 Newbie

I have this problem too!!! I am at the level 842 and I only have 18 moves instead of 35! I can't pass it :( King, please, give us back the moves!!!

• Level 1128 used to be 50 moves, then you dropped it to 40 and people complained it was a serious challenge. Can I please ask how on earth it’s meant to be done with 12? Looks like this will be the end of the road for me! 

I am having the same issue with the same level 1128. It is impossible to beat with only 12 moves to get rid of 34 spaces. If this cannot be changed I will be forced to quit. You can't even pay to get more moves because you only get 5 and that won't help. Please fix I don't want to quit.
  • Same issue with Level 971. It was supposed to be 35 move down to 12! 

There's no way 12 move is enough! We have to collect 5 yellow candy that are trap in special candy in a cage, surrounded by chocolate...  How on earth we can remove the cage + change the special candy in yellow candy + collect them (you have to know there is no other yellow candy) while stopping the chocolate with 12 moves?

There has to be a glitch there are too many complaints for this not to be a glitch. You have a lot of changed moves to 12 on different levels. Has to be a glitch. Please fix so we can still play the games cannot skip a level and go to the next one.
  • Rob_Nejiorhcs
    Rob_Nejiorhcs Posts: 1 Newbie

come on candy crush... 12 moves at level 1194? at first there were 25. thanks 4 doing this Suzie, i hope it will work out 4 all of us.

• kata
    kata Posts: 4 Newbie

Hello , this is absurd , in my particulary case i'm stuck in level 845 only with 12 moves . I spent all the busters and still wasnt able to solve the puzzle that was hard with 20 moves now with 12 it's impossible to beat . If you dont put things as they were me and a bunch of friends are going to stop playing . Suzzy tanks for your help and tips :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?