Has anyone won the jackpot on the spinning booster wheel in candy crush?

Comments

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

I have hit the jackpot twice.  It's been a while since I have and I am on level 1902 now.

Thanks for sharing!
  • Karen_Holden
    Karen_Holden Posts: 4 Newbie

Hi Everyone- Thanks so much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, these comments will be passed on. 

Though winning the Jackpot is rare, there's always a prize available for the Daily Booster Wheel and it costs absolutely nothing to spin it.  This represents 365 FREE boosters a year!

The Jackpot is like any other game which includes a spinning wheel, it's really down to luck and chance where it stops! It's similar to playing any lottery, sometimes it just doesn't land where you'd like it.  Our players aren't obliged to spin the wheel at all, so we understand if they'd prefer not to – but there’s really nothing to lose if you take a chance!

Don’t forget, we also have the Sugar Drop Challenge along with the numerous promotional games we frequently run, all of which offer you lots of chances to win free tasty extras.

We're also running promotional feature games more frequently now which offer the chance to win even more free Sweet rewards!

Thanks again for the feedback, we value the thoughts of all of our loyal players! :-) 

Have a sweet week! 

I'm on level 3522... never once hit the jackpot and play multiple times a day, every day. That is BS that it is like any other game wheel, it is definitely rigged!
  • Sharon3551
    Sharon3551 Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi Everyone- Thanks so much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, these comments will be passed on. 

Though winning the Jackpot is rare, there's always a prize available for the Daily Booster Wheel and it costs absolutely nothing to spin it.  This represents 365 FREE boosters a year!

The Jackpot is like any other game which includes a spinning wheel, it's really down to luck and chance where it stops! It's similar to playing any lottery, sometimes it just doesn't land where you'd like it.  Our players aren't obliged to spin the wheel at all, so we understand if they'd prefer not to – but there’s really nothing to lose if you take a chance!

Don’t forget, we also have the Sugar Drop Challenge along with the numerous promotional games we frequently run, all of which offer you lots of chances to win free tasty extras.

We're also running promotional feature games more frequently now which offer the chance to win even more free Sweet rewards!

Thanks again for the feedback, we value the thoughts of all of our loyal players! :-) 

Have a sweet week! 

I won it once. :-D
  • Ckdurr
    Ckdurr Posts: 6 Pro Player 👑

I also agree that the featured answer is fake. Reasoning: she claims that her friends did not believe her so she took a screen shot of the jackpot. The ability to take the screen shot would have long been gone after she won and then told her friends. For this scenario to be true she would have had to win, exit the app (without moving forward within the candy crush app), tell her friends, wait for them to call her a liar, return to the app, take a screen shot (supposing the screen still displayed her winnings), and send it to said friends. The likelihood of those events happening in that order are slim and none...and slim just left town. If she actually won it's much more likely that she would have just moved on within the game. Had she said she took a screen shot when she won because she knew no one would believe her I would be a little more likely to believe it. But the above stated reasoning compounded by the other glaring fact that no one else has won (including myself) leads me to believe it's fake and also improbable and perhaps impossible. Let me also point out three other things. The "wish I had got the real lottery though hehehe" is silly and unnecessary which makes it more fishy of a response, almost as fishy as the clear and concise English she uses even though her app is in Finnish? (Not sure of the language. Though to contradict my own point, to be fair, most Finns speak English fairly well ). And last how is it that this is the "Correct Answer" when clearly no one else has won or given the same answer? 99.9% of responses say they have not won and possibly it can't be done. I can't believe I've written this much about a stupid game...Trump is president, flat earthers exist, and I blog about candy crush...smh...what has my life become...

I totally agree..
  • redgirl1979
    redgirl1979 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Been playing for years and NEVER won the jackpot... REMOVE IT!!! Its the one thing that REALLY bugs me about candycrush. Hate feeling cheated. Its a con and has put me off playing as often now. 
  • strawberry7
    strawberry7 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Been playing years and I havent won it, if it is about to land on jackpot it freezes so its programmed not to win but once every few years would be nice....
  • CJP907
    CJP907 Posts: 3 Newbie
    I made it to level 3995 and never hit the jackpot on the daily spin. Also I’ve been there for at least a month with no new levels. Seriously???!!!
  • QnB
    QnB Posts: 1 Newbie
    Been playing for almost 5 years. NEVER won jackpot once. Total scam!
  • emmabacon
    emmabacon Posts: 3 Newbie
    I only just won one today!! I’ve been playing for years and today was the first time I got it. I have also googled this question and it seems to be rigged. As the wheel slows down and speeds up if it is going to land on the jackpot. It seems dodgy
  • hoex5050
    hoex5050 Posts: 1 Newbie
    On level 3703 and have never won the jackpot...

The entire game is rigged in my view to try and get people to spend money.  Nothing in the game is actually random, choose to play knowing that or don’t play I guess. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?