⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Game not loading on Facebook

Answers

• Hado_Hagen
    Hado_Hagen Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi everyone,

Thank you very much for reporting the issue and letting us know (and for the screenshot!). We're very sorry for the inconvenience. We're investigating the issue and I'll keep you posted as soon as possible.

For future posts: Please let us know what browser/platform and their version you are using as this will help us investigate. The more info, the better!

Thanks again!

Mia

I am using firefox 62,0 and have this problem since a day or 4.
  • layddi1
    layddi1 Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi everyone,

Thank you very much for reporting the issue and letting us know (and for the screenshot!). We're very sorry for the inconvenience. We're investigating the issue and I'll keep you posted as soon as possible.

For future posts: Please let us know what browser/platform and their version you are using as this will help us investigate. The more info, the better!

Thanks again!

Mia

None of my King games will load on my chromebook. I, have tried everything.
  • Kamlesh_Soni
    Kamlesh_Soni Posts: 1 Newbie

ok Tried something just now and it worked. Chrome update blocked the cookies Click on the lock pic and allow cookies . it works

At the top of the screen where http:www... Is. On the left is pic of a lock click on it Will chk tomorrow if there is another way to change settings Hope it helps
  • Kezgarr
    Kezgarr Posts: 4 Newbie

Hi everyone,

Thanks again!

Mia

I had this problem too but I fixed it by allowing cookies for king.com - Games loads properly now.
  • Carol_Bogrett
    Carol_Bogrett Posts: 5 Level 2

I'm having the same issue.  It goes through the first two orange loading screens then shows the blue loading screen with the short music blurb and then nothing.  I'm using Chrome(whatever the latest version is for Chrome) on a Windows 10 computer.  It started last week for me but I couldn't tell you exactly what day.  I've done all the updates and clearing of cache but nothing fixes it.

read above fixes are above - see Kamlesh and my post about cookies being blocked on chrome - she did 1 fix and mine was a little different - but both ended up working - you have to click on the lock
  • i'm having the same issue - why can't someone fix this?

Very frustrating. Is there a fix or are you going to remove the game?
  • Angie_
    Angie_ Posts: 1 Newbie

so figured my problem - tried what Kamlesh said that cookies were blocked  - i clicked on lock and cookies were allowed clicked on the cookies and there were 2 tabs - allowed and blocked - i clicked on blocked and king.com was listed under blocked - removed from list and working fine now - so with the help of friends - we figured it out before king did - YAY !!!!

I have Windows 7 and use Chrome. When king.com is blocked it won't load but if I allow it, it loads the old version instead of the new version.
  • Ray_Faulder
    Ray_Faulder Posts: 3 Newbie

ok Tried something just now and it worked. Chrome update blocked the cookies Click on the lock pic and allow cookies . it works

Works for me thanks....
  • Eva_OSullivan
    Eva_OSullivan Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi everyone,

Thanks again!

Mia

i had to turn off my tracking protection on fire fox and the game loaded
  • Cate_Brooks
    Cate_Brooks Posts: 0 Newbie

Hi everyone,

Thanks again!

Mia

mine wont load from FB on Chrome - its very annoying and I love the game and am missing out!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?