⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level changed on Candy Crush? Different number of moves or seeing the same level twice?

Answers

• Veeresh
    Veeresh Posts: 465 Level 4

It's impossible to complete level 584 with just 12 moves, and usually when I watch videos, they've got 50 moves, is this a glitch?

Use Space Dash to clear this level. Select a board that gives both the colour bombs besides each other and match them for your 1st move........
  • Veeresh
    Veeresh Posts: 465 Level 4

Level 1128 used to be 50 moves, then you dropped it to 40 and people complained it was a serious challenge. Can I please ask how on earth it’s meant to be done with 12? Looks like this will be the end of the road for me! 

You can clear it in 12 moves if you use the Space Dash
  • SherryF.
    SherryF. Posts: 5 Level 2

Level 552 was also changed from 30 to 12 moves which makes it impossible to solve .

Yes, it is absolutely impossible to get through 932 with 16 moves. What total BS.
  • SherryF.
    SherryF. Posts: 5 Level 2

Can someone from King tell us when they think this will be fixed?

I don’t think they intend to fix it. People need to refuse to buy boosters until they change things back. No revenue, no King.
  • Laura_Jones_2
    Laura_Jones_2 Posts: 6 Level 2

I'm on this level too and it's impossible. I reckon 30 moves would make it a bit too little of a challenge but I'm sure somewhere between the two would be good. 

• Jenn_Klinsky
    Jenn_Klinsky Posts: 0 Newbie

My levels 666 and 511 are also reduced to the lower number Suzie mentioned above. Level 1775 originally had 32 moves, when Suzie made her video that was reduced to 20 moves. Now, mine is down to just 12 moves! This reduction in moves is the exact reason that I stopped playing this game for almost a year. Put the moves back in.  I will NEVER waste money on a video game. I will simply quit playing it. 

• I used to buy things on candy crush but after finding out about this to force people into buying I 100% won’t be. EA went too far with the Sims and fixed it so hopefully King does the same!

• Jenn_Klinsky
    Jenn_Klinsky Posts: 0 Newbie

I am on level 1194 and thought I was crazy as I also only had 12 moves.   I always check with Suzy on tough calls and now I know why.   I am in the test group.   There is no way this can be completed in 12 moves.    I obviously can't continue playing.   It was fun while it lasted.    Gonna stop driving myself bonkers now.... will move on to other games.  This truly is Mission Impossible.     Thanks for your help.    PS ... How do I get out of the test group and why did they not tell me I was in it?   Oh..  probably in the fine print?    

I just looked at this level and mine is at 12 moves as well. I agree there is no possible way to clear 71 jelly from the screen in 12 moves when you have pieces locked up with licorice. Funny how they didn't change the timing on the bombs-they are still at 19. Guess that makes them a non issue. SMH
  • Level 2277 has 76 Jelly to remove and ONLY 12 MOVES??  How am I supposed to do this?  Buy 50 Lolly Hammers? I don't think so..... If this doesn't get fixed, I give up.  

• I am on level 1194 and thought I was crazy as I also only had 12 moves.   I always check with Suzy on tough calls and now I know why.   I am in the test group.   There is no way this can be completed in 12 moves.    I obviously can't continue playing.   It was fun while it lasted.    Gonna stop driving myself bonkers now.... will move on to other games.  This truly is Mission Impossible.     Thanks for your help.    PS ... How do I get out of the test group and why did they not tell me I was in it?   Oh..  probably in the fine print?    

See level 2277 TOO!! 72 Jelly and 12 moves? WTH?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?