⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why is my piggy bank full with only 30 gold bars?

Barbara_Owens
Barbara_Owens Posts: 2 Newbie

My piggy bank used to hold 60 gold bars now it's full with 30 gold bars.....why

Answers

• Diana_Milone
    Diana_Milone Posts: 22 Level 2

I saw that and now will not buy them. bought when it was 60 but 30 is ridiculous. and the new packages suck too no more of my money will go into this if it does not change

• Candycrush36
    Candycrush36 Posts: 2 Newbie

Not putting anymore money into this game either! What a joke!!! How greedy! I will most likely delete this game because of the price raise.

• Barbara_Owens
    Barbara_Owens Posts: 2 Newbie

Not putting anymore money into this game either! What a joke!!! How greedy! I will most likely delete this game because of the price raise.

This answer is not an answer to my question therefore my question is not solved. I need an answer from King why they have reduced the number of gold bars which fill the piggy bank but still charge the same amount
  • the_cat-2
    the_cat-2 Posts: 1 Newbie

I've also posted this question elsewhere and no one is responding other than to say they have had a lot of complaints. I bought the gold bars without realising the amount had been reduced to 30 and feel totally ripped off. King gave no warning they were about to reduce the amount. I wont be buying again either.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?