3628 onlusten 18 moves

Options
Agnes_Berg
Agnes_Berg Posts: 0 Newbie
edited January 23 in Support

Level 3628 impossible with only 18 mores. Why changing? Now the level is impossible and angry players.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,741 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Agnes, thank you for writing us here at King Care. I have seen a lot of complaints here from the players regarding the number of moves for a specific level. I have created a list of these complaints and forward this to a King Admin who then forwards it to the studio. I will add your message to the list.

• David_H
    David_H Posts: 63 Level 3
    Options

Hi Agnes, thank you for writing us here at King Care. I have seen a lot of complaints here from the players regarding the number of moves for a specific level. I have created a list of these complaints and forward this to a King Admin who then forwards it to the studio. I will add your message to the list.

Quite right - no idea whether this is actually possible in 18 moves and I wonder whether people have got through it with the reduced number of moves? No fun to play once the moves are reduced.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

18? There are 13!!! I can’t even get the keys and have more than 1 move left of that. Insane! I’m so tired of the constant ridiculously hard games one after the other. I used up all my boosters and coins. I’m so over it

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,393 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @heidit516 🤗 Hearty Welcome back to our sweet King Community!

The opening post in this thread was from 2018! Game was changed a lot since then! Hence, can you please open a new post for us to discuss?

Thank you🍫🍫

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?