⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 511 bug or glitch

Options

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Aysu, thank you for writing us here at King Care. This is the reason why you have less moves: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/level-changing-on-candy-crush-saga-not-getting-the-same-amount-of-moves-as-your-friends  I have seen a lot of complaints here from the players regarding the number of moves for a specific level. I will forward your message to a King Admin.

• Marc_Gusse
    Marc_Gusse Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I'm frustrated that I can get through 100 levels in a few days and then be stuck on level 511 for a week because there is only 12 moves.  I haven't been able to get to anything less than 2 and you need to get 5.  1 level is causing me to quit the game.  Good job Candy Crush!

• Claire_Hamilton
    Options

Same issue..... its impossible....

• Ann_Onymous
    Ann_Onymous Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have noticed, while researching this problem, first with level 435 and this seems to be a known issue with several levels.  In fact, more levels than I feel comfortable with there being the same problem effecting.  Since updates have been released (after there was knowledge of the problems) I can't help but wonder if this "glitch" is a deliberate attempt by the creators of the game to get those players who did not think  to, or know where to go to check into the problems, to pay money for additional moves, playing time, or power up options to help them get through all of the levels, that now appear to be deliberately setup to result in the player failing the level.  Unless someone checked into what may be wrong, there would be no way for them to know that there are supposed to be more moves available for all of the levels that have less moves than there are supposed to be. The result for the player not knowing there were supposed to be more moves available on these various levels would be; the player spending more and more money to try to get past the effected levels as their frustration level rises.  The longer it takes to make a fix available for this problem, the more I will believe it is a deliberate "glitch" to make money by taking advantage of "unknowing" users. I have uninstalled the game.  I will no longer play it.  I would encourage other users to do the same.  I feel very strongly that these "glitches" are deliberate. I have read the post that appears at the link mentioned above. After reading the post my feelings have not changed.  If anything, I'm even more suspicious about all of these "glitches" than I was before

• Suzanne_Frey
    Suzanne_Frey Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi guys, there are quite a few levels with complaints but I have been passing these messages along to them.  They have fixed 3 already in the last week but not sure if and when they will fix them all.  Thanks for letting us know.

Why does it take so long to fix?
  • WannaBBrit
    WannaBBrit Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I'm frustrated that I can get through 100 levels in a few days and then be stuck on level 511 for a week because there is only 12 moves.  I haven't been able to get to anything less than 2 and you need to get 5.  1 level is causing me to quit the game.  Good job Candy Crush!

Agreed! I can't get past it either. There is no way 12 moves is enough here. Guess I'll be finding a new game!
  • Gawlergal
    Gawlergal Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Same issue with level 511. Not enough moves to create 5 colour bombs. Any news pls ?

• Dmomlm
    Dmomlm Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

There is definitely a glitch. At one point I had 4 color bombs on my screen. I had to engage them individually and ran out of moves. Every other level once you engage one it blows up the others. I don’t mind a challenging level here and there but to make it nearly impossible is ridiculously frustrating. I play the game for fun - not to be stressed! 

• Larry_Hallock
    Larry_Hallock Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Reducing the number of moves from 45 to 12 is ridiculous and impossible. I agree with the sentiment that there is no other reasonable explanation for it than greed. Make people pay more.

I'm done with Candy Crush too. I quit when I passed level 500, a good round number to stop at. But then I got hooked again and started playing again. Arriving at this greed-generating level 511, with the impossible 12 moves, has been a wake-up call that I was weak and irresponsible when I started up playing this time-wasting game again. So now I'm back on the wagon. I'm definitely done with it for good this time.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Larry, I am going to elevate this level to a King Admin since a few of you have reported this level here.  I'm not sure if the studio will make the change but they will see how many are having this issue.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?