⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

First you took Didi & Rami off me and now Mort's Magical Helmets is not appearing. What is going on?

Richard_Hart
Richard_Hart Posts: 4 Newbie

The Didi and Rami quests disappeared on my PC some weeks back and now this week Mort's Magical Helmets has not eventuated. My wife still gets both these AND a weekly treatment calendar on her tablet. Do you have a problem with people playing on PC. I know you have the resources to fix these things. I read that you removed Didi @ Rami because of a glitch in your game that allowed people on PC to get multiple rewards. So you put your effort into fixing this by removing it from PC instead of fixing your computer program. Not happy.

Answers

• Jo_Wyn-Griffith
    Jo_Wyn-Griffith Posts: 1 Newbie

I have exactly the same problem. Firstly Didi & Rami disappeared from my PC and now Mort. Even more annoyingly it disappeared AFTER I'd already completed the necessary rounds to have filled the helmet for the maximim number of boosters! However, if I play from my ipad, they are all still there! I've tried complaining to King and just get the bog standard annoying reply of 'these features are tested on a random number of people and can be removed at any time'. But only apparently if you play on a PC!

• José_Savelkoul
    José_Savelkoul Posts: 555 Level 4

I feel the frustration. I'm wondering the same thing. Do you really want to ruin this game??? And still no fix for the selfdestructing colourbombs either? Going on 7 months now, please do wake up...

• Jim_Karales
    Jim_Karales Posts: 129 Level 3

I have exactly the same problem. Firstly Didi & Rami disappeared from my PC and now Mort. Even more annoyingly it disappeared AFTER I'd already completed the necessary rounds to have filled the helmet for the maximim number of boosters! However, if I play from my ipad, they are all still there! I've tried complaining to King and just get the bog standard annoying reply of 'these features are tested on a random number of people and can be removed at any time'. But only apparently if you play on a PC!

Here to i got it Friday morning and in the afternoon it was gone if it was king games a very low class move......
  • Jo_Wyn-Griffith

I think they may have shot themselves in the foot with a VERY BIG two barrel here. Having been without any of Morts boosters for a day and a half now, I actually now don't care if I lose a round on my PC It doesn't matter, I've nothing to lose! If you're playing for your daily free boosters on a PC and have an ipad or similar as well, you can lose all of your lives on the PC and then continue playing on the second device with all your lives intact AND with the free boosters from Mort's helmet you've managed to collect on your second device. GENIUS King, so now you have players playing on a PC who would have possibly hit the 'play on' button and lost 10 gold bars that now don't care because there's nothing to care about!! #kingdon'tcare#wedon'tcare#removeanythingyouwant#stupid!#theywillprobablyremovethis#

• jiffylady1
    jiffylady1 Posts: 30 Level 2

Without the space dash & helmets some of these levels are impossible to pass. You had a good game here especially with Didi & Rami now without all the extras it's gone from a game you couldn't wait to play to one that's definitely not top of the list. King your games are going to hell quickly better wake up!

• Jim_Karales
    Jim_Karales Posts: 129 Level 3

I feel the frustration. I'm wondering the same thing. Do you really want to ruin this game??? And still no fix for the selfdestructing colourbombs either? Going on 7 months now, please do wake up...

I think they do want to ruin the game i willn't pay one penny to play this game they can do any thing they want but,i will never pay any money for this game or any other game...............
  • Kris_Perc
    Kris_Perc Posts: 1 Newbie

It's all about the money I guess they think we will spend more money for boosters and lives since they made it harder to win especially at the higher levels. I am close to 4000, obviously I been playing a while now, however without the helmets and space dash I will remove the game completely. We know the game cheats us when we play, it wasn't so bad when you had the helmets and space dash. Now it's not even worth it anymore. If you haven't updated your game don't do it because that's when I lost the helmets and space dash. Just uninstall it's less stress!!!!

• Jo_Wyn-Griffith

I think they may have shot themselves in the foot with a VERY BIG two barrel here. Having been without any of Morts boosters for a day and a half now, I actually now don't care if I lose a round on my PC It doesn't matter, I've nothing to lose! If you're playing for your daily free boosters on a PC and have an ipad or similar as well, you can lose all of your lives on the PC and then continue playing on the second device with all your lives intact AND with the free boosters from Mort's helmet. GENIUS King, so now you have players playing on a PC who would have possibly hit the 'play on' button and lost 10 gold bars that now don't care because there's nothing to care about!! #kingdon'tcare#wedon'tcare#removeanythingyouwant#stupid!#theywillprobablyremovethis#
  • Richard_Hart
    Richard_Hart Posts: 4 Newbie

I appreciate all of the comments of support from my fellow Candy Crush gamers. However, I was hoping for an actual answer from King as to why they are removing and not granting as many boosters to PC users. I recently had a birthday and spent my birthday money on gold bars. If I had known that I was going to lose Didi & Rami, Mort's Magical Helmets, not get the Weekly Calendar daily boosters, not get the 'Magic Beans' I think my wife calls it, not get the new 'Robot' booster as my wife describes then I think I might have bought a new game for my PS4. If King don't fix Candy Crush real soon for PC it will be goodbye from me and back to PS4. No threat, just fact. Love my fellow gamers not so sure about the money grabbing extortionists at King. So ends the rant. 

• Kerry
    Kerry Posts: 4 Newbie

I have the same problem.  Using a PC as well.  Hope it is fixed soon.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?