When will candy crush saga end?

Mindy_Kane
Mindy_Kane Posts: 1 Newbie

I have been playing candy Crush Saga since the beginning and have reached the “end” many times and have been part of the “Wednesday club” waiting until new levels came out the following week.

Now that the new game candy crush saga friends has come out, are there any plans to make an end level for candy crush saga? I like to see things through to the end, and I won’t start on the new game until this one is completed.

Please tell me there is an end in sight. The game was fun, but it has become boring and repetitive. I want to play to the end, but I will quit King games altogether if I do not receive a specific answer to this question or if there are no plans to end the game. What do you anticipate the last level to be? 

This question has been asked before but not answered by King. I’m not looking for another players opinion, I’m looking for an honest answer from King. Thank you! 

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,638 Sweet Legend

Hi Mindy, I am just a volunteer who comes here to help the players with their issues so I cannot give you an answer on this.  I have forwarded your message to the Superstars and King Admins so hopefully someone will write you back here with an answer.

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Hello Mindy! Welcome to the community. With Candy Crush Saga still loved by millions of players this game will continue to be a Saga for some time. With more levels, feature games and challenges to come. 

I cannot say when this game will end but while so many continue to play and enjoy crushing these Candies, I think we have a longer adventure ahead of us :-) 

As with Candy Crush Soda Saga, Candy Friends is a different game and often players prefer one game to the other. 

• Mich_Dabu
    Mich_Dabu Posts: 12 Level 2

Hello Mindy! Welcome to the community. With Candy Crush Saga still loved by millions of players this game will continue to be a Saga for some time. With more levels, feature games and challenges to come. 

I cannot say when this game will end but while so many continue to play and enjoy crushing these Candies, I think we have a longer adventure ahead of us :-) 

As with Candy Crush Soda Saga, Candy Friends is a different game and often players prefer one game to the other. 

Hi Cezdiamond, Could you please help me with my problem?
  • Iffu2
    Iffu2 Posts: 978 Level 4

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?