⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level too difficult

Steve-18
Steve-18 Posts: 276 Level 3
I just wanted to express my outrage that I had to use one of my free boosters to complete level 3692! How am I supposed to chill and unwind when I have to use a free booster complete these ridiculously difficult levels! I demand a refund!

Comments

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,326 Pet Rescue Moderator
    You are only getting one free booster @Steve-18? I think @Lynette gets at least two. If I were you I would stamp your feet harder as you are being shortchanged. 
    I notice that you also forgot to mention that you expect to pass the level on the first attempt so you can sit and moan for the next two weeks about how long it is until the next level. How king are deliberately doing it just to make you pay to play a game.  Shame on you ;)
  • knitsafghans
    knitsafghans Posts: 59 Level 3
    Sarcasm aside - it's not the requirement for boosters that's annoying per se.   It's the dependence on luck plus boosters to even have a chance to clear some of these that kind of grates.
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,326 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Hi @knitsafghans yes my comment was tongue in cheek...I had to check who I was replying to at first as I couldn't imagine I would be so rude to a player, but its ok its one of the superstar team so it was all fun lol. (well unless the player was incredibly rude then I might haha)

As regards the boosters, I get exactly what you mean. Some games are harder than others and some force you to use a booster. Although I have found, especially on bubble witch 3 that if I keep replaying over and over at some point I do pass without them. It just depends on if there is a special event on, or how many times I have tried before succumbing. Some levels can be so boring after the 50th attempt!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?