Piggy bank change

jasmin91
jasmin91 Posts: 9 Level 2
i think it’s ridiculous that my piggy bank is full at 30 bars rather than 60 bars. I was buying my piggy bank almost daily, but now it’s not worth it at all. 30 bars only gives you enough for 2 life refills since each refill costs 12 bars. It’s such a rip off. When is it going to change back to 60? I’m not purchasing it if it’s only 30 bars. I’m better off playing toon blast which gives you a ton of FREE coins so you barely have to spend money

Comments

• JamieT
    JamieT Posts: 1 Newbie
    I have the same gripe about the piggy bank. My husbands is 60 bars and mine is 30 and I'm like 400 boards ahead. So it seems like we are being discriminated against for being above a certain level. I will not be spending more money when I'm clearly being scammed for my money. 
    Maybe we should look into a class action lawsuit based on discrimination for being on a higher level. 
  • Tess1
    Tess1 Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited November 2018
    I am at level 1587 and had the same thing happen to me today.  I will not play if it is going to cost me more money to advance in the game. It needs to go back to 60 bars at least.  Increasing the number of bars to 90 or more would be even more of an incentive.
  • GailHoop
    GailHoop Posts: 6 Level 2
    I thought the Piggy Bank was a one-time purchase, so I bought it about 30 minutes ago. Now the game wants me to purchase another one?!!!###%%%### How often does this force you to buy this stupid Piggy Bank? Is it daily or what? I am so aggravated.
  • I asked over a month ago the same question about the piggy bank change from 60 bars to 30 bars and never got an answer.  If you do not change back to 60 bars soon I may have to quit playing your games, which I have been doing for over 6 years.  I am not rich and this is ridiculous.

• JackieOwens
    JackieOwens Posts: 1 Newbie
    Last night I noticed my piggy bank was gone. Now it is back but full at 30 bars? What is going on over there!  The purchase area is changed and the wheel also to get more moves. It already costs too much money to play this game so why the changes? This game makes more money then any other game already? How greedy do you guys have to get? If not resolved will have to change to a different game.
  • Jeff_Matauch
    Jeff_Matauch Posts: 2 Newbie
    I would pay 2.99 for 60 bars. If you think I’m going to pay the same amount for half you are crazy. Change it back you greedy millionaires. 
  • jsconkin
    jsconkin Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited November 2018
    Today I noticed my piggy bank is full at 30 bars. No way in h#%&  am I paying $2.99 for half of what I was getting previously. I refuse to purchase any more bars until it goes back to 60 bars. Some days I was purchasing bars three times. No more!!
  • jasmin91
    jasmin91 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Let’s all strike to change it back! Try to resist buying! Play another game!
  • pagoola
    pagoola Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited November 2018
    I absolutely agree. I was purchasing the 60-bar piggy bank regularly, but half the amount at the same price, no thanks.

It's pretty petty...

Edit: all of the gold bars have dramatically changed in price. Not worth my time or money anymore. Without any notification, I think this was a very sneaky move. Bye, Candy Crush.  
  • JDPoolRN
    JDPoolRN Posts: 1 Newbie
    I mistakenly paid once for 30 bars. Thought I was seeing things until it happened again. On a good day I might have refilled 3-4 times when it was 60. I’m done. They are going to have to make up for this one before I will come back and play. I can barely understand any price hikes...I suspect they are already making a pretty penny...but doubling the price without increasing what we’re getting...yeah...I’m thinking no. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?