Massive Price Increase?

I have sadly spent over a thousand dollars on this game in buying gold bars and boosters recently however today I realized the prices have nearly doubled for everything including the piggy back. I will never spend another dime until that is changed back. The prices has increased REPEATEDLY lately and I will not pay anymore. Why is there this sudden price increase? 

Comments

• dianadriver
    dianadriver Posts: 2 Newbie
    Omg, I am on level 3899 and have spent 1,000's of dollars and just seen the price increase and am outraged! Wtheck are you guys doing, I could see .50-1.00 but double? I have just received a 40,000 settlement and you guys will not get a dime from me or that will all be gone. Think about what your doing here. Go back to what was there before, before  you got more greedy!
  • TIAGAYEPFA
    TIAGAYEPFA Posts: 6 Level 2
    I agree.  While I haven't spent thousands, I've spent enough to be completely turned off by the price increase.  The piggy bank coins were cut in half.  I definitely won't be spending more money.  Will just play what and when I can for free.
  • inez
    inez Posts: 1 Newbie
    Wow...really Candy Crush...
    Why have you become greedy?
    Sorry, I will not pay the increase
    On the piggy bank and gold bars
  • crod2035
    crod2035 Posts: 2 Newbie
    I've been playing Candy Crush for years now and have happily spent money buying gold bars and boosters.  First they take away Mort's Magic helmet, now I see that the piggy bank has been reduced to 30 coins and the price of gold bar and boosters had increased dramatically! Wow, talk about greedy!!!  No more money being spent by me. I'll continue to play for free.
  • tiggytealights
    tiggytealights Posts: 5 Level 2
    OMG ! These price increases are too much for me.  Way ,way too greedy at King.com. I’ll be playing but not paying anymore. 😳
  • Lastpennyspent
    Lastpennyspent Posts: 1 Newbie
    Hey, King," WE'RE NOT MADE OF GOLD TO BUY YOUR GOLD BARS". Slow your roll on the prices  I'm at level 3956 and refuse to spend another dime on this game. There are hundreds of similar kinds of the match-three games out there. I do NOT need to play Candy Crush for amusement. I'll reconsider if they lower the prices.  
  • Niki_V
    Niki_V Posts: 1 Newbie
    Yeah, same here. I hope whoever has done the cost benefit analysis has got their figures right ‘cos a lot of us loyal players are not going to be fooled by these greedy price hikes.. £2 for a lollipop hammer??? Sorry but I don’t want to finish a level that badly... your rewards are no longer worth the investment 😡
  • viviwel
    viviwel Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited December 2018
    this game was fun, i`m in the mid 3000`s and will not be going further. the cynical price increase, along with the ridiculous levels that require boosters, have ruined the enjoyment. hoist by your own petard.
  • mstellez
    mstellez Posts: 1 Newbie
    Is there any reason why the prices increased? 
  • tiggytealights
    tiggytealights Posts: 5 Level 2
    Just want to add to my earlier comment. I too am in the mid 3000s and have spent a lot of money to get to this level. Lately each level has needed me to inject more and more boosters. Now to cap it off, this ridiculous price increase has taken the enjoyment out of playing. I’m sure you will lose many, many loyal players because of this greed. Not cool King.com ! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?