⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Dynamic Duo

CandyKatie3
CandyKatie3 Posts: 1 Newbie
Hello! Is Dynamic Duo not working at all? I've been paired with 3 different people and we've consistently passed the challenges but are not awarded the win or prizes. It's frustrating!

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Hi @CandyKatie3, since you wrote this a few days ago, is it working for you now.  Sometimes when I try to open the challenge it keeps scrolling round and round but if I go out of the game and back in then it comes up.  

Where are you looking for the rewards when both of you have completed this challenge?  It's usually like a half hour of a free booster and should show up just before you open the next level.  For example, if you win a half hour of the color bomb then if the next level requires color bombs then it should show up with a timer just below the booster showing how much time you have left.

If this has been happening with your game, please try to do print screens as proof that you both won it and it will have check marks on both of your names.  Also show a print screen showing that you didn't get the rewards but mention what reward you should have received.  

My final suggestion is if this does happen again and you have the print screens as proof, please start a brand new message.
  • SagaR
    SagaR Posts: 187 Level 3
    On Saturday morning we got a new challenge, collect 400 orange candies. I collected 53 and then took a break for a few hours. When I got back to the came, I kept playing and playing but nothing was registered; the total stayed at 53. Then, when I tried later, the Dynamic Duo challenge completely refused to load, it was just saying "Loading" for hours on end. I shut down my Ipad several times, logged out of Facebook and back in, but nothing worked.

This morning it suddenly started working again and I was able to collect the 400 orange candies. But now, when I try to help my buddy, nothing registers. I've played a few levels with masses of orange candies, and must have collected at least a 1000, but the total for my buddy is still 0.

My buddy and I currently have a win streak of 46. There is only 25 hours to go to complete the challenge. What will happen if it just refuses to work and the time runs out? We will be returned to 0?? I will NOT  be a happy bunny! Can you fix this please?
  • _Elsa_
    Hi @SagaR, I do not have the answer for you but I just tried to open mine and it's not loading.  You might want to complete this contact form but they won't get back to you until tomorrow because it's the weekend now.

• tnvolsmomm
    tnvolsmomm Posts: 1 Newbie
    Hi!what is the goal of dynamic duo, leveling up from the 18 streak to 19? Looks like it's a blue somthing, but only needs one item! (Sorry if this is a reply.. Tried to start a new question!)
  • _Elsa_
    Hi @tnvolsmomm, there have been a lot of glitches with this challenge lately so I'm not sure what it's supposed to do.  But yes I do know that you level up after each of you win.
  • SagaR
    The game is going completely haywire. Just checked and there is now 15 hours to go. When I wrote my first message (which was less than three hours ago) there was 25 hours left on the clock. And it's still not counting any of the orange candies I harvest, and is showing "0" for my buddy. As stated, I really will be angry if we drop from level 46 to 0 just because King can't get their act together.
  • _Elsa_
    @SagaR, since it's the weekend no one can respond to you but, you might want to complete this contact form:    

https://soporto.king.com/contact

You can report this glitch and perhaps they will have an answer for you.

• SagaR
    I filled in the contact form but I'm not holding my breath for getting a reply in time (only 15 hours to go).
  • _Elsa_
    Well you won't hear anything today because it's the weekend.  You should get an email from them.  I wrote to them this morning too so I'll be hoping to get an email back from them tomorrow.
  • Bernadine
    Bernadine Posts: 125 Level 3
    Is king.com going to remove this dynamic duo?  I sure hope do. Since playing with s partner my game hardly progress 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?