⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Cannot receive lives or give lives to friends

13»

Comments

• Buddy_L._Jackson
    Buddy_L._Jackson Posts: 37 Level 2
    Come on King  give us a where, when, who and how ??   Many of us have spent lots of money on this game.  Money that 
    contributes to your King salary. Not to much for us to ask to fix the problem asap and give us a progress report now
  • 452cube
    452cube Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited December 2018
    Cannot send nor receive lives in Candy Crush Saga, it has been more than two weeks, what is going on? 11/30/2018
  • Buddy_L._Jackson
    Appears our concerns are being ignored by King game developers
  • Buddy_L._Jackson
    This non response was recd on 11/15/18 sixteen days ago - No corrective action yet - zero:

Thank you for reaching back out.

In this case, we have updated our Developers and Game Studio about the current situation with lives not sending/receiving for you and your friends.

At this time, I am only able to recommend trying the steps provided every so often, as this is not something we in Support have any control over until a resolution is found and do not currently have any further information.

As mentioned previously, there is an alternative available via the Kingdom site, which will allow you to send and receive lives with other Kingdom Players while this gets investigated further.

While the issue with sending and receiving lives gets looked into further by the Technical Team, was there anything I can assist with or address while that issue is being actively investigated?

Kind regards,

Kyle,
    King Player Relations
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    @Buddy_L._Jackson, we appreciate you taking the time to post here in the community but this issue is not resolved yet.  It's not necessary to keep posting in these messages because the studio is aware of this.  Personally, I think it's a Facebook glitch because it happened last summer.  It was affecting not just King games but my non-King games too.  The developers all wrote to Facebook, including me, and it took them forever to fix.  The studio and developers of the non-King games are on top of this so please just hang in there because if it's Facebook again it's not going to be fixed overnight.
  • Buddy_L._Jackson
    Elsa,
    Please provide  the email address of the Facebook people responsible for fixing the lost lives problem.
  • _Elsa_
    Hi @Buddy_L_Jackson, there is no email address.  When you have your Facebook page opened up look at the top right and where you see the question mark, click on it.  Scroll down and click on "report a problem".  You can add a print screen if you have one or just type the message.  Unfortunately, Facebook is not as good as King when it comes to responding to issues.  All they type is that they have seen it but when it's on their end they follow up with it.
  • gengler8
    gengler8 Posts: 1 Newbie
    For about the last month I have not been receiving lives from my friends. Why is this happening?
  • Buddy_L._Jackson
    Elsa - ref your comment of Dec 3 regarding  reporting lost lives problem to Facebook. Here is their buck passing response.

Hi Buddy,

Thanks for coming back to us. How are you today?

I apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused you, Buddy.

It looks like the issue you're experiencing is with an app or game that isn't developed by Facebook.

Unfortunately, only the developer is in charge of the policies, regulations and rules of the game. We don’t have any information about your game account. If you need more information about this issue, please attempt to contact the application's developer.

• _Elsa_
    Hi @Buddy_L._Jackson that is not true because this happened this past summer and it was their issue.  Is there any way that you can write them back and tell them that this is the second time it has happened and Facebook fixed it the last time?  Did you mention that it's also affecting non-King games too?  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?