Für about 2 days I can't play the beanstalk/ghost game

Answers

• ElsaElsa Posts: 16,029 Superstar
    Hi @Sandrastief, that is strange!  Where are you playing the game?  Have you cleared the history recently?  Always make sure that you clear the history daily.  If you are playing on a mobile device, check which version you have - it should be 1.139.0

You can find out more about our Superstars here

Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
  • camohornscamohorns Posts: 11
    it can take up to 4 days to regenerate. Make sure wifi is on
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 16,029 Superstar
    Thanks @camohorns for this wonderful information.  I didn't know that it was on a specific time frame.  I'll keep that in mind just in case someone asks me about this in the future.
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
    welcome
  • kvanckvanc Posts: 29 ✭✭
    I am having the same issue. I click on the beanstalk when it appears, but then it’s gone. It disappears completely - I don’t get the opportunity to play it.
    on my game it disappeared for about 2 weeks so i uninstalled and reinstalled game and now its back. I also find game lags and runs bad if memory gets to full