⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Piggy bank price increase

jasmin91
jasmin91 Posts: 9 Level 2
Why is my piggy bank full at only 30 gold bars and other people still have capacity for 60 gold bars? That isn't fair and its ridiculous to double prices overnight for loyal customers ONLY and try to exploit us. I wrote about this in the general discussion and an overwhelming amount of people agreed with me and are quitting the game. I tried being patient and waiting for it to go back to 60 bars or for admin to at least acknowledge my post, but its been a couple of weeks and this is getting ridiculous. I will never purchase gold bars again if my prices are TWICE as much as other people. It's not fair and discriminatory. Change it back now or else you'll be losing countless loyal customers. 

Warning for new players of the game: Do not purchase piggy banks regularly, because they'll end up hiking up your prices too!!!

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Hi @jasmin91, there was a test going on regarding the change but I"m not sure if this test is completed yet.  One player wrote that he just deleted the game and reinstalled it and got it back to 60 gold bars but if you play on a mobile device, please note that by uninstalling the game you will lose all boosters and lives since they are only saved to that device.
  • copsrule
    copsrule Posts: 23 Level 2
    jasmin91 said:
    Why is my piggy bank full at only 30 gold bars and other people still have capacity for 60 gold bars? That isn't fair and its ridiculous to double prices overnight for loyal customers ONLY and try to exploit us. I wrote about this in the general discussion and an overwhelming amount of people agreed with me and are quitting the game. I tried being patient and waiting for it to go back to 60 bars or for admin to at least acknowledge my post, but its been a couple of weeks and this is getting ridiculous. I will never purchase gold bars again if my prices are TWICE as much as other people. It's not fair and discriminatory. Change it back now or else you'll be losing countless loyal customers. 

Warning for new players of the game: Do not purchase piggy banks regularly, because they'll end up hiking up your prices too!!!
    I agree 100%. I refuse to pay every day and literally that’s what you would be doing!
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Hi @capsrule, thanks for posting here in the community.  What I am not understanding is that players write here and they are so upset that it's been changed but then they continue to purchase the lower amount of gold bars.  That's good that you wouldn't do it but if more players continue to purchase it then it won't get changed.
  • copsrule
    I won’t waste my money on it 
  • JRAJSKI
    JRAJSKI Posts: 1 Newbie
    I am not spending money on earned gold bars.
  • mbethw
    mbethw Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited January 2019
    I used to purchase my piggy bank every time it got full at 60 bars.  I have stopped paying for my bank and not buying the inflated new bundles either.  Saving lots of money and playing less now, which I guess it good!
  • AmandaWordy
    AmandaWordy Posts: 9 Level 2
    I also refuse to buy at 30, I’ve not purchased them since they doubled it! They’ve lost out money from several people I should think!
  • copsrule
  • copsrule
    I refuse to buy anything until they get the ask for lives glitch fixed 
  • POCHII
    POCHII Posts: 1 Newbie
    jasmin91 said:

Same here ....me its also asking for money thats not fair. ...unblock that one please and let the players give chance to earn bars by stars....

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?