Warning: Prices DOUBLED!!!

2»

Comments

• Toni_Bologna
    Toni_Bologna Posts: 6 Level 2
    Gotta love the minions that try to be the buffer. If you don’t pay to play then you’re either a liar or know some serious cheats. Oh wait-I know. Someone admitted that they get unlimited lives and boosts. Well hell I wouldn’t have to pay to play either if I wanted to be a numbskull acting like everything is great and fair. Yes we can choose to play or not. Omg I’m biting my tongue here. They crapped on us. My gawd. $20.00 for entry level pack for 100 gold and a few boosts with levels that have become SO ridiculously difficult. There are even levels that are completely impossible
    to pass without boosts. Not just my opinion-but also those who have come before me. I am on level 3985so if you’re up there as well-you know what I’m talking about. Some levels have has 25-50% of the possible moves reduced while the score has been increased.  Pathetic. Just pathetic. And don’t answer me with your...then just leave if you don’t like it. I have worked on this for YEARS and just because the company becomes exceedingly DB’s doesn’t mean I should just leave. Ugh. 
  • Toni_Bologna
    The one that are contributors to the discussion...the moderators or whoever are the ones that get free lives and boosts. 
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Hi, @Ivy-2 @pollyanna2 @Toni_Bologna thanks for replying. You are entitled to your own opinion and I respect that. But you should read before you write something. I play for years and I am just at level 1876. I never pay for boosters or gold. I am playing this game just because it makes me relaxed and I have fun with it. Also, I am not any kind of minion, just a casual player like all of you. The only difference is that I am trying to help others understand their issues with games and not complaining all the time. See you around and have a nice day 🍭
  • Toni_Bologna
    Oh I’m sorry. I think I understand now. So the issue is that I am complaining about something you don’t feel the need to, and that somehow makes me, um...invalid. I am not sure how you’re helping others with their “issues”. What I see is you being back-handedly sarcastic and condescending. Clearly this must fill a void for you. You have a nice day as well!  I’m sure there will be others you can turn your nose up to. Yeah!  Have fun with that!
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Thanks for great wishes! Enjoy crashing candies 🍭 @Toni_Bologna
  • Toni_Bologna
    Candy crash?  Hhhmmmm. You too suga’
  • Bmovies
    Bmovies Posts: 1 Newbie
    Firebombmarkus must be a troll. Living and loving stirring the pot! I am not happy that there are less gold bars for the same price. Since I don’t agree with the change, I don’t spend my money. I guess I won’t be advancing as quickly. Oh well, have to use my time more constructively!! Will miss purchasing more lives and helpers.
  • andynobleuk
    andynobleuk Posts: 1 Newbie
    This is simple.  King have spent year pulling people in and allowing them to become addicts.  Now they feel they have enough addicts the hike the prices up.  This is the second hike.  As the bard went up from 0.99p to £1.99.  Then they introduced the piggy bank that hooked me in.  Now when they got enough people hooked on this they hiked it up again.  King are no longer a games development company, but are now a company that prey on addictions.  Fact!!!  Firebomb no need to reply thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?