Inconsistencies when making striped and wrapped candy

Im about to delete candy crush because of the inconsistency of making striped and wrapped candy. When you move a candy up or down to make stripe the direction of the stripe is supposed to go in that direction. Left to right, stripe left to right etc. Just tried to make a wrapped on level 3017 and it didnt. Over the inconsistency and will not spend any more money on this game. This isn't the only level I've heard issues with 

Comments

• ElsaElsa Posts: 15,045 Superstar
    Hi @KameyWaters, that is very strange!  It should always go in the direction that you are swiping it.  Maybe it's a new glitch starting.  I will keep my eyes posted here in the next few days to see if anyone else reports this.  Thanks for letting us know!
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

***Candy Crush Soda Saga now has an "Ideas" category.  Please post your positive ideas on how to improve the game here.