⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

The board is still shaking

ChrisSS
ChrisSS Posts: 17 Level 2
I posted about this a couple of months ago and see where people were complaining about it in March as well. The board shakes so much sometimes that it makes me nauseous and I have to turn away. Is there any way this will be fixed? I'm not going to be able to play much longer. I come to play to relax and it's gotten really bad.....

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,638 Sweet Legend
    Hi @ChrisSS, where are you playing the game - mobile or computer?  You might want to clear the history on either.  If you are on a mobile device, try shutting it down, wait 10 seconds and then reopen.  Open the game and see if that worked.  

I just did a search here to see if anyone else has reported it and you did report this exact same thing back in September so how did you get it to stop the last time?
  • ChrisSS
    I play on Facebook on my computer. When I play on my phone, it doesn't do it. I didn't do anything, it just stopped, but has started again. 
  • _Elsa_
    Hi @ChrisSS, that is strange that you are the only player experiencing this.  I wish that I had a resolution for you but maybe some players might have this too and just didn't write about it.  Hopefully if someone else had this they will respond and we'll both have the answer on how to fix this.  If I come across anything at all, I will come back here and let you know.
  • ChrisSS
    edited December 2018
    Someone named Kelly mentioned it on March 16th as well. Thank you for trying to help. 
  • _Elsa_
    I @ChrisSS, I wish that someone else had that problem and found a solution.  Sounds terrible to say that but I wish that we could resolve your problem.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?