⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Watch an add to get a free booster

alyngaukin
alyngaukin Posts: 1 Newbie
all of my friends have the option to watch a video to receive a free booster and I do not. None of us are connected to facebook, just downloaded the android app. I was wondering if anyone could offer any advice on how to get this added to my game, free boosters would definatly come in handy!

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,574 Candy Moderator
    Hello @alyngaukin! Welcome to the New Community!

Would you mind if I ask you what game are talking about?  If it is "Candy Crush Friends Saga", I have not seen or heard from any of my friends about getting a free booster after watching a video.

But, however, in "Candy Crush Saga", this facility is available on mobile game.  Also, on Candy Crush Soda, when we are receiving our Daily Bonus, once in every few days, an extra Bonus is given out.... the treat we receive from it varies though!!  Yesterday, I received a Striped Candy instead of certain Booster for 30 - 60 minutes.

** If your Question is regarding any of these other games, the post should be tagged in those pertaining threads.  But, it is OK, the KING team can move it.  Just informing if you would like to come back & contribute to this Community with your Answers & discussions.
  • Mascarito3240
    Mascarito3240 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Hey guys my wife and I play Candy Crush Saga she has the option of getting boosts for watching video ads and I don't can you guys help me please I'm at level 410 and I can use all the help I can get Lol thanks guy have a blessed day 
  • Veeresh
    Veeresh Posts: 465 Level 4
    Hey guys my wife and I play Candy Crush Saga she has the option of getting boosts for watching video ads and I don't can you guys help me please I'm at level 410 and I can use all the help I can get Lol thanks guy have a blessed day 
    Hi dude and welcome to the community. This section is relatively for people playing Friends Saga. I'm sorry to hear that you aren't getting the video's related to CCS game. In my case I get it irregularly. It depends upon the mobile service provider, your phone and your Internet connection. Go to the Home menu and repost this issue under the correct game. In FB you will find few groups and there are experts who have answers to all queries. Happy crushing dude.
  • Christine_Argue
    Christine_Argue Posts: 8 Level 2
    I have the option to Watch Ads on my iPhone X and my iPad...they work on the iPad but when I try to participate on my phone I get nothing but a black screen and no rewards because nothing ever played.  Help!  I miss the extra support for my game on the iPhone.
  • Anton123
    Anton123 Posts: 2 Newbie
    I'm having the opposite problem. 
    My ads for free spins/life's won't load. Goes straight to black.

Incidentally, nice to be a newb here. 

A
  • Christine_Argue
    Christine_Argue Posts: 8 Level 2
    Sounds like that’s the same problem.
  • Azu_Lopez
    Azu_Lopez Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited January 2019
    Hola porque pierdo los niveles  q tengo  q hacer para recuperarlos

(EDIT: Unsupported Language)
  • kenneth4511
    kenneth4511 Posts: 3 Newbie
    I need free lives
  • Farah_Red
    Farah_Red Posts: 12 Level 2
    I can't get my lives either
  • kitt44
    kitt44 Posts: 2 Newbie
    If you are getting a  Black Screen instead a Video, it usually means that your phone or tablet is low on memory, or storage space.

Try closing as many other apps or processes as you can.

Many phone a built in Task Killer app, but if you don't have one try Assistant for Android, or Android Assistant. It's a very small app with an icon that looks like a Yellow and Green cog wheel

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?