⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

level 3963

I've posted here before about a similar level. This level (3963) is impossible with just 16 moves. I googled how to complete it and watched more than 4 you tube videos where it has been completed, but all those players had either 33 or 36 moves. Please don't reply saying changes are made for a reason, what logical reason could there be to make a level impossible !!!! It is the second time I have encountered this and spoils my enjoyment of playing Candy Crush. I am now forced to wait until you decide to increase the number of moves before I can continue playing.!!! Also I no longer get any boosts for completing a level when I play on Microsoft Edge, why has this disappeared?? And just out of interest has the jackpot ever been won on the free daily spin, I play daily and have reached 3963 with never having had a jackpot spin ?? Has this game been redesigned to try and get players to spend money buying boosters?? Not at all happy with Candy Crush at the moment, think I'll go back to solitaire !!

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?