Prize

localoverlocalover Posts: 2
I ranked 1st place in the weekly race challenge but I did not win anything! Was there a prize to win?

Answers

• DeafTurnicDeafTurnic Posts: 1
    Congregation
  • VeereshVeeresh Posts: 397 ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @localover and Welcome to the community. I'm assuming that your question is related to Candy Crush Saga bcoz this section is relatively for Friends Saga only. Anyways players don't win any prize or boosters if they rank 1st in their game. It is a feature that has been provided so that a player can compete with his FB friends. This isn't  an event or challenge and hence no prize. 
    Happy crushing  !!!!
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 2,940 Community Manager
    Hi @localover,

I'm moving your post to the Candy Crush Community where other players will be able to help you and exchange tips ;)

Welcome to the King Community!
    Check our Discussions Section to find out how to win Gold, Boosters or goodies!

Candy Friends contest - Free Boosters here

• ElsaElsa Posts: 14,033 Superstar
    Hi @localover you are now in the right correct community.  Are you referring to this weekly race?  There are no rewards for this.  It's just an ego thing to let you know where you place in comparison to other players weekly.

You can find out more about our Superstars here

CC Saga Crushers, King wants to hear from you!   
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.