⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 3667 Frog doesn't grow.

Options
Why does the frog not grow on this level?  Without him, this level is impossible without boosts.

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @AlienAmerican, are you sure that he isn't growing?  I have noticed on some levels that he does grow but the circle does not show up to let you know that he can be moved.  On the other hand, it might be a new glitch starting.  I checked this level on Google and they are all showing the circle so I will keep my eyes posted here in the next few days to see if anyone else reports this.  

If you do manage to see a change in the frog or you can move him without the circle then please let me know.  I'm thinking that the studio might have made a change in him.
  • AlienAmerican
    AlienAmerican Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    He will only grow within the first four moves.  After that, no growth occurs.  I finally passed the level, but I  still say it's impossible without lollipops because the frog doesn't do his job.
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    He only grows 4x.  I never saw him grow larger than that.
  • Val920
    Val920 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    There I'd a glitch on level 3667. The frog will not eat candy to grow. Please fix 
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Hi @Val920, no one has reported this yet as a glitch.  The frog does not always show the ring around it when it's ready to be moved.  Are you not seeing it grow at all?  I will keep my eyes open here during the weekend to see if anyone else reports this.  It might be a new glitch starting on that level.
  • CandyQueen827
    CandyQueen827 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I’m on 2728 and the frog stops growing, too! Only the first few moves feed him then he stops eating no matter which direction I try to get the candies in his mouth. I joined here looking for an answer and I’m still lost! 
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    HI @CandyQueen827, I played a level with the frog the other day and it grows but doesn't get that ring around it anymore.  Are you sure that you haven't seen him getting fatter?  He grows 4x and then I was able to move him even without the circle around him.  Please double check for me today to see what happens.  If possible, if you can do a video that would be great.  I forget which level I was playing but I"ll see if I can find one with the frog and see what happens.
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Ok guys, I just did a video of level 3667 because I wanted to show you that the frog has changed.  It doesn't always have that circle around it anymore.  In this video you hear "Frogtastic" but even without the word I would still have been able to move it.  

https://youtu.be/WuT7t9JC6vo

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?