🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Playing Candy Crush Friends Saga on Laptop

Options
Tasha_Rose
Tasha_Rose Posts: 2 Newbie
I am unable to play Candy Crush Friends Saga on my Facebook page on my MacBook Pro.  I downloaded it from Microsoft a few weeks ago, yet I can't play.

Best Answers

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,684 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Tasha_Rose, you posted your message in the wrong community.  This community is for Pet Rescue Saga.  Here is the link for Candy Crush Friends Saga community:  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/categories/support1

I am trying to picture exactly what you are saying.  So you opened Facebook and logged in correct?  If you search on Facebook for this game you can't play it on the Facebook page.  If you downloaded it from Microsoft are you referring to playing on Windows 10?  Did you get the game app from the Microsoft store?  You can respond back to me here and tomorrow the Pet Rescue Saga Community Manager will probably send your message over to their community.
  • Tasha_Rose
    Tasha_Rose Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Yes I downloaded it from Microsoft, but I don’t know what to do next. See photos attached 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,684 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I think I figured out the problem.  You have a MAC but ti doesn't support Microsoft.  You would need a laptop that allows Microsoft software and I don't think that Apple does that.
  • Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I will move this into the Friends community :) 

Thanks!
  • AlejHerrBar2k3
    AlejHerrBar2k3 Posts: 465 Level 4
    Options
    (sigh) Don't you all know about a feature in macOS named Boot Camp? That feature allows you to run and install Windows on a Mac simply by making another dedicated partition and using a Windows disc. Set up Boot Camp, buy a disc for Windows 10, install Windows on the Boot Camp partition, and go to the Microsoft Store app and search for "Candy Crush Friends Saga."

BTW, Nope. I don't think King had ported any of their games to macOS; only to iOS devices.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?