⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 1484

I only get 12 moves with Level 1484 but all videos show 25 moves. How can I get 25 moves?  I hate to give up on Candy Crush at this point but right now I have no other choice.  I am not going to continue wasting my time knowing I can get no further.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,679 Sweet Legend
    Hi @allstuff

If you see videos online showing more moves, this is the reason.  The videos are outdated because the video creators make them when the levels are first released.  The studio monitors all levels when they are released and they check to see how many players clear a specific level and how long it takes for them to clear it.  If it's too easy or too difficult they will "tweak" the levels a bit.  The video creators can't keep up with the studio changes so you are still only seeing the first video release.

• allstuff
    allstuff Posts: 2 Newbie
    No way level 1484 can be completed in 12 moves.  I have seen tons of people post complaining where they only get 12 moves but some of their friends get 25 moves.  Supposedly this was fixed but not so much  Definitely an issue.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,679 Sweet Legend
    Hi @allstuff, I am going to elevate this level to the Community Manager who will then forward it to the studio on Tuesday.  There are quite a few complaints about this so perhaps they will "tweak" it.
  • Nunya
    Nunya Posts: 7 Level 2
    I too am only getting 12 moves. Just tried for my free hour of play to pass the level. What a waste.

• d7cma
    d7cma Posts: 1 Newbie
    I'm afraid level 1484 ends my interest in Candy Crush. 12 moves is a nonsense, presumably just a scam to get us to spend a lot of money.....I don't mind a little here and there, but this level is a joke 
  • megansco
    megansco Posts: 1 Newbie
    Level 1484 is impossible with 12 moves. 
    Im all for a challenging hard level but this is ridiculous seems like a big mistake to me. 
  • monty79
    monty79 Posts: 14 Level 2
    This is impossible with 12 moves without “buying” anything. Why do others get 25 moves ? 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?