Connecting to Facebook cancelled

13»

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Does the game open and can you play it?
  • jayney71
    jayney71 Posts: 22 Level 2
    If I click on Play it takes me back to  level 1  as if I've never played before.... can't play via the Facebook link which is the original problem. How do I play via Kingdom?
  • _Elsa_
    Ok but you are able to get into the Kingdom correct?  So what you now need to do is to complete the contact form from this link:  https://soporto.king.com/contact

Make sure to check off these 2 boxes with this information.  The problem is that it's holidays now so hopefully they still have a skeleton staff working this week.  They can manually go into your account and add your progress back.  They will send you an email with a ticket number on it.  I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that you hear from them today.

• jayney71
    "Game didn't save" isn't my problem! It's the fact that I can't log on via Facebook and when i try to play via kingdom there's no option to play. I've already contacted King via this form twice and have had no help.... but I've done it again anyway. Any news on when FB will fix the original glitch?.... if that's actually true! This is so frustrating.... going the whole holidays with no Candy Crush!
  • _Elsa_
    Hi @jayney71, there was a problem with that contact form a couple of weeks ago.  They weren't going through so I'm glad that you are doing it again.  They want you to check off that the game didn't save if you went back to level 1 or you don't have your current level.  Regarding the Facebook connection it's Facebook's glitch.  Here is what King told us Superstars about this.

Response from Facebook: There was an issue that occurred that affected all web games. A fix is being released and functionality should be restored shortly. Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your prompt reaching out to us!

• jayney71
    Elsa, can you please explain something to me? If playing via the Kingdom worked  how would I play? Would I just click on the Play option just about the Facebook "Played before?" option? At the moment this option takes me back to the start. After messaging Kinga few days ago I still haven't heard from them so getting really fed up with this whole thing and to be honest I'm starting to lose interest in playing Candy Crush now 🙄 
  • _Elsa_
    Hi @jayney71, ok let's do this.  Open the game and make sure that you log out of Facebook.  Click on the pink button and if you were logged into Facebook, then click on the red button in the first photo bottom right.  Then click on the pink button again and then click on the green settings button.  The settings box will pop up so then you have to scroll down until you see Facebook.  Click on it and log out.  Close it out and then click on the pink button again.  You will now see the Kingdom log in (looks like the King logo).  Log in and you're ready to play!

• jayney71
    Thanks, Elsa..... but it doesn't work for me! There's no issue with making sure I'm not logged in with Facebook..... that's my main/original issue....  Can't log in with Facebook!.... I've clicked on the King icon and logged in and when I return to the game and click on "Play" it takes me back to level 1. I'm so frustrated! I can't be the only person who's affected by both these problems. Any idea what I should do, apart from giving up? Thanks
  • _Elsa_
    No you're not the only player affected but they are able to log in with the Kingdom.  Depending on what level you are at, you can always play on king.com but that only goes to level 2825.  That was created with Flash and after that King switched over to HTML5.  Complete the contact form again today because with this crazy holiday week who knows if they saw it.  You have to save "Game didn't save" because that is where they are going to be checking out progress - whether it's back to level 1 or stuck on a lower level.  You want them to go into your account with the Kingdom and put you at your current level.

Also are you playing any of their other games that you can play until you hear from them?  I play all 4 Candy Crush games (Saga, Soda, Jelly and Friends).
  • jayney71
    Ok, thanks Elsa... I'll message King again. I'm not playing any of their other games... I used to play Soda but have up on it!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?