⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush Saga

TRICIA4955
TRICIA4955 Posts: 212 Level 3
for the love of God, when will you guys either get rid of the buddy challenge or fix it.  No new levels have released for me in the last 3 weeks because the buddy switch is not working. Just spins around and around. Look and see how much money I've spent purchasing the piggy banks, buying gold bars and boosters.  That's how much you're going to lose just from me. There are others who are quitting to because of this.  

Best Answer

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    No that was not released yet!  The highest level is 4250 because I asked a player who reported new levels released today.  He is able to get the levels in advance and because of this glitch other players have been getting it too.  But it should only be at 4250 today.  I reported your message so Cez should be looking into this.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    Hey there @TRICIA4955, I've given up on trying to advance with the buddy challenge.  I don't see the level numbers on the board and I am at different levels on my iPhone, 2 iPads, Windows 10 - all different levels so they aren't syncing and it's probably because of this glitch.  No one is in until next Wednesday so don't do any purchasing and walk away from the game until they come and fix it. 

Are you referring to the new levels released or not released?
  • TRICIA4955
    Elsa, this is the problem.  Buddy switch started working again yesterday.  I was at level 4265 using buddy switch to open new levels.  Ok, so I lost all those and it took me back to level 4220.  Yesterday when buddy switch was working I got up to level 4235 but then you have to wait a certain amount of time to switch buddies to open up new levels.  So this morning went to switch buddies and it just spins around.  I found the feature to opt out of the buddy challenge but new levels still will not open up.  Every Wednesday people are getting new levels but with the buddy challenge not working new levels will not open for me.  What is the current level w/o opening up new levels using buddy switch?
  • _Elsa_
    I think it's only at 4220 on Windows so it's lower on mobile.  I think on my phone I'm at 4236 but on one iPad I have 4223 and another 4222.  It's crazy so I'm not even bothering with the game until the episodes are released.  Once the new episodes are released they will be completed so you shouldn't have to redo them again. 

Are you switching buddies all the time or is it just spinning trying to open it up?
  • TRICIA4955
    It's just spinning all the time but yesterday it stopped, got me a buddy and that's how I was able to get from 4220 to 4235.  So are you saying since I was previously up to level 4265 that I will not have to do those levels over once this glitch is fixed?
  • _Elsa_
    No I don't think you will unless this buddy challenge glitches wipes out everything.  Once I became a tester and when the new episode was released I was at the end so I'm assuming it's the same with us.  I guess only time will tell when those episodes are out.
  • TRICIA4955
    Can I say one more time I HATE THIS BUDDY CHALLENGE.  There were enough glitches w/o this but at least we had new levels every wednesday.  Now I can't even get that.  Don't know if my frustration will allow me to wait until their lazy butts get back to work.  Might delete the game.
  • _Elsa_
    Walk away from it for a couple of days.
  • TRICIA4955
    Elsa, I opted out of the buddy challenge on all my devices.  Will that finally let new new levels release tomorrow?  BTW, Happy New Year.  Hoping King will get it together this year or sink.
  • _Elsa_
    Hi @TRICIA4955, you will only get the new episode but I can't remember where it left off on mobile devices.  It should only release 15 new levels on mobile devices tomorrow so depending where you're at, let's see what happens now that you turned it off.  Maybe I should turn off from my phone too so that I can see where I am tomorrow.  I think I'm at 4239 on my phone.  Touch base with me tomorrow once the new episode comes out.  We can both compare to see what's going on ok?
  • TRICIA4955
    Ok, Elsa will do.  I'm at level 4235 on desktop and 4160 on Iphone.  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?