⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Please help. Candy crush level 2951 is impossible!

Answers

• RobinC
    RobinC Posts: 2 Newbie

This level is possible. Clear sone of the liquorice on the top left and bottom right first (combine color bomb and striped candy will do), then some candies will drop and go to the middle for u to clear. I beat this level in just a few trials using this way. Good luck!

I finally beat this level you need to get two wrapped candies in the row right above the middle section when you do the wrapped combo they will clear the licorice and then they clear the jelly. Good luck!!
  • Ingéla
    Ingéla Posts: 2 Newbie

It isn’t impossible. You just have to be patient and try to hit the middle liqorice as many times as possible. After a while the liqorice will drop and turn into regular candy, and you will be able to clear the level. Don’t waste any hammers unless the liqorice is gone :-)

• Rita_Lindsay
    Rita_Lindsay Posts: 1 Newbie

I finally beat this level you need to get two wrapped candies in the row right above the middle section when you do the wrapped combo they will clear the licorice and then they clear the jelly.  Good luck!!

Trying for a week ! Read this comment worked first time with two wrapped candies Thank you Robin
  • JennyTheBrit
    JennyTheBrit Posts: 16 Level 2
    come on King sort it out, this is mind dumbing :(

• scottish64
    scottish64 Posts: 4 Newbie

My candy crush level 2951 has no timed bombs, just endless licorice that won't allow access to jellies underneath. I only have 35 moves to remove the 45 jellies. It's doable but the 2 jellies under the licorice in the center are impossible to remove because the minute I manage to create a striped candy combo or color bomb and striped candy combo to remove the licorice, another licorice just falls right on those jellies, never allowing access to be able to remove the jelly. Been trying for at least a week, if not more. Please help.

• scottish64

My candy crush level 2951 has no timed bombs, just endless licorice that won't allow access to jellies underneath. I only have 35 moves to remove the 45 jellies. It's doable but the 2 jellies under the licorice in the center are impossible to remove because the minute I manage to create a striped candy combo or color bomb and striped candy combo to remove the licorice, another licorice just falls right on those jellies, never allowing access to be able to remove the jelly. Been trying for at least a week, if not more. Please help.

You need to have 2 if the sweetie wrapper ones either of the 4 sided and have them explode together I did this twice and it burst the middle took me ages to figure it out 😎
  • scottish64

• blackatom
    blackatom Posts: 4 Newbie
    Two wrapped candies combined above the middle two liqorice is how you clear the middle two. Candies fall from the top through to the bottom so remember that when trying to get two wrapped candies side by side. The first explosion clears the liqorice and the second blast clears the jellies. 
  • Lisamastro
    Lisamastro Posts: 2 Newbie
    I am having the same problem and it’s a year later from most of these post!!  Can’t get rid of the licorice 
  • scottish64
    Honestly just keep getting the most candy wrappers to explode together it will work at least 3 or 4 doubles around the areas 😎

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?