⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Dynamic Duo

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Bernadine, I haven’t heard anything at all.
  • Bernadine
    Bernadine Posts: 125 Level 3
    Hi Elsa. Thank you for your fast reply. I play my game on several devices, iPhone, computers, and iPads and for some reason my games are not synced together. On my Desktop computer, I just completed episode 284 (4226-4250), then on my iPhone and iPads and a laptop, episodes are two or three episodes behind.  Do you know if it has to with playing the dynamic duo?  If so, then I hope King.com would rid this buddy challenge. Seems like it my buddy is not helping me.  I don't have how to advance my games on other devices.
  • Bernadine
    Hi Elsa. I have the levels in error. It should be 4236-4250. My last sentence, I meant to say I don't know how to advance my games on other devices.
  • _Elsa_
    Hi @bernadine, the Dynamic Duo messed everything up.  As of today the highest level that you should play on a desktop/laptop with Windows 10 is 4250.  The highest level on a mobile device and browser is only 4220.  On Wednesday the new episode will be released.  We might get 30 new on both of only on one and 15 on the other.  If you have been playing higher than these levels then you were doing the testing phase.  King randomly selects players to test out the new levels before they are released.  I guess they must have tried something new using the Dynamic Duo but it created a mess where players who use more than one platform can't sync them across all platforms.  I was a tester but stopped doing the higher levels.  I am going to wait until the new episode is released from now on.   My game doesn't sync across all my platforms.
  • Bernadine
    Thank you Elsa for your fast response.  Yes, I agree with you; the Dynamic Duo has surely created a mess.  I guess I will wait until Wednesday and see what will happen. At the meantime I might as well keep on collecting boosters from the daily spin, Didi, treat calendar, etc. until things get fixed. Again thank you.  
  • _Elsa_
    I forgot to check!  Is Didi out today?
  • Bernadine
    Hi Elsa, no Didi isn't out yet. For me, it usually comes out late in the afternoon.
  • Bernadine
    Dang, I was hoping I would get my new episode (285) on my desktop, but evidentally, the Dynamic Duo is still there. Oh, how I wish it would go away. Also, haven't seen Didi yet. What's up with her? 
  • Bamasusan
    Bamasusan Posts: 2 Newbie
    I had a dynamic duo win streak of 41 yesterday.  The new challenge was supposed to start today. When I went to play it said we didn’t make the challenge and had to start over. What happened? I didn’t miss anything. 
  • _Elsa_
    Hi @Bamasusan, there are so many issues going on back and forth with these challenges.  I can't keep track of them so I wonder how the studio is doing it!  I just opened my game and it's ready for the next Dynamic Duo challenge.  Check because you might now have it too.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?