This game is outright cheating

Options

Comments

• bethe27
    bethe27 Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

I don't know about the cheating part but I'm totally worn out I've been playing non stop!!!! I've never played so hard to get to 2 million!

• bethe27
    Options

I believe if your on a higher level you get more stars than if your playing and on level 300. That's what I'm thinking because the person behind me came flying up out of no where passed everyone else in non time and got on my tail! He/she is on a higher level than me.

• bethe27
    Options

I think it depends on what level your on, if they are on higher levels than you, they get more points for stars. I'm having to play twice as hard as the person below me for some reason. I've played all day and only accomplished like 30000. They can start playing tonight and jump right on top of me in no time.

• TheFixer
    TheFixer Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

exactly!!!!! I have everything documented. It’s definitely an integrity issue with unfair play. They can’t advertise a contest or competition like this and make it so unfair and impossible for an actual player to advance. There is no way, no matter what they say that a player can gain that many points in that short of time and not move up a level.

• TheFixer
    TheFixer Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

they aren’t doing anything about it. Not until they are held accountable. I understand if you’re on a higher level you get more points, but when you don’t move a level and still get points????? It says the person hasn’t played since yesterday but I’m watching the points go up still??????

• danimal138
    danimal138 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

My group has a player on level 1896 beating players in the 14,000's. It's way easier to get that 30x multiplier when your almost new to the game!

• amr1124
    amr1124 Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options

It's a double-edged sword. People with seasoned accounts can have amassed much more gold to use.

• agatha_scoller
    agatha_scoller Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

I'm going through the same situation. I was in first place and was surpassed by more than 300,000 stars in less than 4 minutes. I sent all the proof by email to game support who said that the participant was playing offline and that's why it updated so quickly. But how did he not surpass any levels? This game is a lie. I'll never play that again.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,538 Level 5
    Options

Everyone here please note that the player cards cannot be used to prove anything. They are NOT updated live like the leaderboards. Only the leaderboards are live and updated all the time. The player card run behind real time, we don't know how often they get updated at all. And some are downright faulty and unreliable. Do NOT use the player card in evaluating your opponents!

• tigergaz
    tigergaz Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

It was the same last year.

Some people are just paying to run through levels, others have deliberately set up a new account so that they can play easy levels and rack up the points. I noticed someone in the last qualifier in level c.2500 with a score of over 1m so to get to where they were meant doing hundreds of levels per round not impossible for the early levels but these aren't newbies just people playing a strategy. Others look like they've done hundreds of levels in the blink of an eye.

This tournament might be marketed as a free for all to play but it's basically a pay to win. If you think you'll get to the finals without spending money you have no chance, come the final knockout rounds its party poppers all the way.

King aren't very transparent about what's going on and the competition as a whole is not fair and balanced.

There will be many players stressing themselves out not sleeping thinking they have a chance of winning when in reality they have no chance.

I wonder what the competition watchdog would say.....

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?