⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I'm on level 559 and my ingredients are not coming down despite clearing all the licorice.

pbartletts
pbartletts Posts: 2 Newbie
I'm creating colour bombs, striped candies, etc. I must have tried about ten times. I'm on the verge of quitting as I can't progress but don't want to. Help!

Answers

• berk
    berk Posts: 1 Newbie
    Having exactly the same trouble here. I don't know if it helps but i took screenshots of last 5 movements from the level. No nuts or cherry at sight and none are comming down. 

• Bonsai25
    Bonsai25 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Having the same issue. Burnt through about 20 lives trying but not one ingredient is dropped. PLEASE HELP
  • kaylynne
    kaylynne Posts: 1 Newbie
    I'm having the same  problem with this level 559 fruits dont fall down  please  fix it 
  • kprice77
    kprice77 Posts: 2 Newbie
    I'm having the same problem burned through all my boosters and and tried about 15 times nothing drops! 
  • Tigger04grl
    Tigger04grl Posts: 5 Level 2
    Having same issue I have wasted moves, specials, and spent a lot of money even to try and finish level. Spent hours and nothing is dropping. Tried emailing support all they did was refer me to YouTube. But it’s not helpful. Clearly a technical issue the company isn’t aware of to fix. 
  • enrobso1968
    enrobso1968 Posts: 2 Newbie
    All the above is happening 
  • crankinbeat
    crankinbeat Posts: 53 Level 2

Hello people:

I’m having the same exact issue myself. It’s only been today (1-10-19) that I’ve experienced this. I played several games at this level yesterday, and I was seeing the ingredients. I came very close to winning, but of course didn’t as I had to try again today.

Also, I’m using an Apple iOS device (iPhone) and maybe we all are using this same platform as well, so maybe this is part of the issue?

In all of my many years of playing CC (and I only started up late this year after not playing for 3-4 years), I’ve NEVER seen any kind of weird glitch like this happen (99% of the time it’s been on an iPhone or iPad).

It’s bad enough that CC now has less moves for most levels compared to years ago (that’s why many YouTube CC help videos from 2013-16 have WAY more moves, lol), but at least this was intentional in the various King/CC iOS Apple updates I think starting in 2018 or so (Android probably had the same updates and so-called “improvements”). 

A few questions:

Is everyone using an iOS Apple device (iPhone or iPad)? Or are people also using Android devices or computers/PCs?

And if on Apple/iOS, are you updated to the latest version? (I am myself). 

That said, it must be a server issue (?) because again, level 559 was *fine* yesterday. 

• tervang93
    tervang93 Posts: 2 Newbie
    I'm having the same problem. i have never had this happen to me before in a level. im sure its a bug issue with the update.  we should all contact their support
  • amandamnhz
    amandamnhz Posts: 4 Newbie

Hello people:

I’m having the same exact issue myself. It’s only been today (1-10-19) that I’ve experienced this. I played several games at this level yesterday, and I was seeing the ingredients. I came very close to winning, but of course didn’t as I had to try again today.

Also, I’m using an Apple iOS device (iPhone) and maybe we all are using this same platform as well, so maybe this is part of the issue?

In all of my many years of playing CC (and I only started up late this year after not playing for 3-4 years), I’ve NEVER seen any kind of weird glitch like this happen (99% of the time it’s been on an iPhone or iPad).

It’s bad enough that CC now has less moves for most levels compared to years ago (that’s why many YouTube CC help videos from 2013-16 have WAY more moves, lol), but at least this was intentional in the various King/CC iOS Apple updates I think starting in 2018 or so (Android probably had the same updates and so-called “improvements”). 

A few questions:

Is everyone using an iOS Apple device (iPhone or iPad)? Or are people also using Android devices or computers/PCs?

And if on Apple/iOS, are you updated to the latest version? (I am myself). 

That said, it must be a server issue (?) because again, level 559 was *fine* yesterday. 

I'm using android and the problem appeared today

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?