⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Oh where, oh where has my free spin gone?

Options
Veda
Veda Posts: 11 Level 2
My free spin to continue seems to have disappeared. It's been a few weeks since it last worked. My click counts down as per usual,  but when I hit the spin button, it charges me 7 gold bars instead of being free.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Veda, thanks for the chuckle that you just gave me for your title!  Are you referring to the +5 moves where you spin the wheel and you can get +5 moves, +15 moves or boosters?  This might be a new glitch starting.  I had a player report that when he went to click on the +5 moves he got an error showing that he has to wait hours before he can try again.   So now I'm wondering if you are reporting a different glitch. 

Let's see - you said that when you click to win the free moves it wants to charge you instead?  It should be free for the first but then if you run out of those moves and you click again the darn number of gold bars gets increased.  So is it automatically just taking you to the purchase instead?  Can you do a print screen?

• Veda
    Options
    Yay! Laughs are my favorite 😉...

And yes, you have completely understood the issue I'm encountering. For a few weeks now,  my free spin has been gone. The counter disappears under the button, but the redirect takes me to the pay 7 bars button screen. I'll try to add a screenshot in a little bit.
  • Veda
    Options
    My counter's been reset, so this is what it looks like now. 
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    I wonder if they changed something in the game.  Look at your print screen and mine!  Both are saying that we have to wait 47 hours until we can try to win the +5 again.  I don't remember a time frame on it before so it must be something new.  I doubt that it's a glitch if we both got the same thing.  But I will continue to keep my eyes posted here if anyone else reports this.  So in other words, we should both be excellent players and not have to use that for 47 hours right?
  • Veda
    Options
    The counter has always been there. To my recollection, it signifies how long it will be until the next free spin. If you click through while it's counting then you pay 7 bars, and then it's a free spin (which is the part that's disappeared for me, just like the counter does when the spin should be free 😉), and then the counter is reset. 
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Now I am totally confused at this crazy hour!  If you spin the wheel and get the +5 then you're doing ok.  Otherwise you get a booster instead.  When that happens, I usually quit!  So are you saying that you get the free spin which is the booster - is that what disappeared on you?  The first free spin?
  • Veda
    Options
    Yes. When the counter runs down, it still looks as though I'll be redirected to the free spin. But when I click through,  it will only let me spin if I pay the normal 7 bars. The free spin is gone.
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Ok I finally got it.  I am going to check during the weekend to see if anyone else reports this.  I will notify the Community Manager about this at the beginning of next week but she won't be in until Jan. 2nd and she'll probably be loaded down with a lot of paperwork.
  • cliom56
    cliom56 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    My free spin clock hasn’t dropped below 47 hours in the last week. Is there a fix on the way for this or is it being cancelled?
  • Veda
    Options
    It seems like the clock is experiencing a variety of issues. Mine counts all the way down, but still fails to offer me a free spin when it's at zero.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?