⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Booster videos won't play on iphone

Answers

• sweetteach
    sweetteach Posts: 1 Newbie
    I have also been having this problem the past two weeks. My guess is it is affecting more than 3 out of millions of users. 
  • pinkchampers
    pinkchampers Posts: 11 Level 2
    I’ve seen people posting this since october, I’ve had the issue since then too and I’ve tried uninstalling the app and everything. Happy to see someone actually reply and say the game team are finally looking into it. 
  • Loremor
    Loremor Posts: 9 Level 2
    BTW, this is happening to me in all King games, not just Candy Crush Saga. 
  • Loremor
    Loremor Posts: 9 Level 2
    Elsa said:

Hi Elaine, I haven't seen any other posts here on this yet.  Which mobile device are you using to play the game?  What model and is your operating system up-to-date?  Also please make sure that you have the latest version of Saga - it should be 1.138.0.  I will keep my eyes open here in the next few days to see if this is a new glitch starting.

Sorry, Elsa, but with a little search, you can see that there are other posts with this issue. Please go to 
    "Still Getting Video Not Available Candy Crush Sega" which is a post that comes from another one. It seems that nobody from king is replying:(
  • Karentrainer
    Karentrainer Posts: 1 Newbie
    I’m having the same issues. Just a black screen. I have deleted and reloaded the app. But still the same. I am using an iPhone 8
  • twinbiysplus2
    twinbiysplus2 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Happening on my IPhone XS Max.  Can’t get boosters, extra lives, or extra moves spins. Anything that requires watching a video.  Only a black screen.  So frustrating.
  • patssoxrn
    patssoxrn Posts: 2 Newbie
    I’m having the same issue on an iPhone 6. Any resolution?
  • bluewavec1978
    bluewavec1978 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Hi, greetings from Belgium. Having tge same issue with the video ads just abruptly coming to an end. No specific reason. I tried re-installing the app, but that just reset some of the counters...still no ads. I find it a shame because it was a welcome lifeline before and after some of the more testing candycrush levels... 
  • Flo94481
    Flo94481 Posts: 14 Level 2
    Hello, i have the same Problem. iPad 2017. the ads are available one ok two days a week for some Hours. The Rest of the Time I only See a Black Screen.
  • rrudolphu2
    rrudolphu2 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Thanks everyone for sharing, we have seen a few cases of this problem and our game team are looking into this. 

Sorry I cannot share a workaround in the meantime. 

Thanks! 
    Hi !
    Any update on that issue ? The "few cases" you have seen are occurring in iOS and Andrpid, right ? In my case it's happening when I play in my Android phone; haven't tried my Ipad Mini 3rd generation as it's too slow nowadays, but if you need I check it out, let me know (this may help to identify if the problem is related to some specific operating systems or  accounts).  Please let us know.

Thanks !

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?