⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I won Denize's Star Dust 1/2/19 and didn't get any of the first place prizes. Pressed "claim" and th

Options
maxplaylax
maxplaylax Posts: 11 Level 2
I won Denize's Star Dust 1/2/19 with 910 points and didn't get any of the first place prizes. Pressed "claim" and then they never showed up. Including the 6 hours unlimited play...

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @maxplaylax, what position were you in when the challenge ended?  It sounds like you were in the top 3 because you said that you pressed on the "claim" reward and got nothing??  I will forward your message to the Community Manager but they are 6 hours ahead of where I live so she might not be able to get back to you until next Monday.
  • maxplaylax
    Options
    I was in first place.
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Ok I sent her your message but she won't see it until Monday.  Next time, please try to take print screens as proof that you won.
  • maxplaylax
    Options
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Great!  You were able to upload the print screen.  I already sent her a message so she should see this message when she checks out her messages on Monday.
  • maxplaylax
    Options
    I still haven't received any response and never got my 6 hour play or my other prizes. It matters to me because I had decided to really go for it and used a ton of my inventory stash to win the contest. Only to get nothing...
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Hi @maxplaylax, I am going to tag @Cezdiamond who is the Community Manager.  Hopefully she will get this message on Monday and be able to offer further help.
  • maxplaylax
    Options
    This is the FOURTH TIME I have messaged you about this! I STILL haven't gotten my 6 hours of free play or my other prizes for being in first place in Denize's Star Dust on 1/2/19! I included a screen shot... see above. All I get is a message that you will pass it on. Please resolve this.
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Hi @maxplaylax, you won't be getting your 6 hours of free lives days later.  The clock starts ticking immediately.  There is no reimbursement for not getting your hours of free lives.  Yes and all that I can do is pass it along.  Unfortunately, the Community Manager is not available to respond to you so I will tag @QueenMia to see if she can help you.  Please keep in mind that it is now evening there in Spain so she won't see your message until tomorrow.
  • maxplaylax
    Options
    I actually didn't try to get my 6 hours days, or even minutes, later. I opened the chest right away and it showed I won 6 hours of free lives and there was a fan of other prizes. (Lollipop, hand, etc.).  I hit the "claim" button but then none of it was activated. I didn't receive anything.  I have won the contest before and received my free lives and prizes with no problem. But not from the contest on 1/2/19.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?