⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush Saga level 4101 impossible

Options
Candy Crush Saga Level 4101 is impossibly difficult. The cherries keep slipping back on the conveyors because no candies are feeding in to secure them.  This game needs to be tweaked.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @David_Steer, players have been passing these levels with boosters.  Have you watched any of the online videos for this level yet?  I want to let you know that maybe now that you complained you will clear it today.  Last week I had 7 players complain and a few hours later they wrote back saying that they cleared it.  I guess the magic is complaining! 
  • akerschen
    akerschen Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    I have watched several videos.  The problem for me is that once the licorice is cleared, nothing ever drops out of the machine (licorice or otherwise) to fill the gaps to keep pushing the fruit up.  The fruit and licorice just keep falling back down, and there is no way for it to get to the top of the conveyor to fall onto the board.  In the videos I've seen, the conveyor is constantly being replenished with either regular candies or licorice.  For what it's worth, I'm playing on a PC and not a mobile device. 
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Hi @akerschen, I am looking at a video right now.  So what you are telling us is that once the licorice is cleared and the fruit comes out of the dispenser there is no way to get the fruit up because there is nothing underneath to push it up?    This is the video I was just looking at.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7YynHP3EEg

Maybe you can do a print screen showing us that once the licorice is gone there is no way to get the fruit up.

• akerschen
    Options
    @Elsa, here is my screen shot.  You can see that all the jellies have been cleared and still there are still 6 moves left.  Nothing has refilled the conveyor during the entire game other than the one orange candy on one side and the one licorice  and candy on the other side in order to get the candy up to the top.  In the next move, the cherries and orange candy just flip flop places and the same for the licorice and orange candy on the other side.  This continues until the game is over.  
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Hi @akerschen, I see what you mean.  I am going to tag @Cezdiamond who is the community manager and she should see this message tomorrow.
  • akerschen
    Options
    @Elsa, awesome!  Thank you!  =)
  • David_Steer
    David_Steer Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options
    The only way to pass this level is to keep the liquorish swirls intact in the conveyor belts. However with so few moves this is virtually impossible. This is currently classed as an easy level, when in fact it is the most difficult I have encountered.
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Hi @David_Steer and all, I just wrote a private message to @Cezdiamond just in case she doesn't see that I tagged her here.  There are a couple of new messages posted with the same level glitch.  I asked Cez to update here when she hears of any changes.
  • mel64
    mel64 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I am having the same problem on PC. When the licorice is cleared and the cherry just keeps dropping back  and never goes up the conveyor.
  • imjustjanie
    imjustjanie Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I'm having the same trouble and I'm playing on a MacBook.  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?