⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Won Space Race (6 hs unlimited lives and other prizes) and didn't receive the prizes

jazminuy
jazminuy Posts: 3 Newbie
Won Space Race (6 hs unlimited lives and other prizes) and didn't receive the prizes. This happened twice in a row. I want both of my prizes. Attaching screenshots.

Best Answer

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Hi @jazminuy, you aren't having much luck are you?  You have been moved to the CC Soda Saga community.  This is what I am going to do for you.  I am going to contact the CC Saga Community Manager to push your message along to that community and I will also ask her to look at your message.  She can go into your account to see what happened to your rewards.  Just please give her a couple of days to respond to you because it is backed up in the office.

Answers

• AlejHerrBar2k3
    AlejHerrBar2k3 Posts: 465 Level 4
    Hi @jazminuy and welcome to the Community! We don't discuss Candy Crush Saga here. You can phrase this issue on the appropiate community for your game by clicking Games above.
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hey @jazminuy and welcome to our vibrant Community!
    I'm moving your thread to the Soda Community so other players can help you ;) Remember you can navigate between games by clicking on the Home tab on the top left corner!

Happy crushing!
  • jazminuy
    jazminuy Posts: 3 Newbie
    This is not about SODA. IT'S CANDY CRUSH SAGA where did you move my thing? I need help not confusion.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Hi @jazminuy, you aren't having much luck are you?  You have been moved to the CC Soda Saga community.  This is what I am going to do for you.  I am going to contact the CC Saga Community Manager to push your message along to that community and I will also ask her to look at your message.  She can go into your account to see what happened to your rewards.  Just please give her a couple of days to respond to you because it is backed up in the office.
  • Spam
    Spam Posts: 2 Newbie
    Hi,  I had the same issue when I won an event to get passed popsicle planet.*I claimed the prize and the game never delivered. 
    I also had several issues with missing lives due to app crashing , despite resetting my brand new pixel and restarting the app several times.

I've emailed support yet these issues are not resolved.

I understand there's always going to app issues from time to time but you would think King would not refrain from returning items since 1. What is the cost to return items earned and 2. Spending $200 on game in 2 months would allow for timely r

• crysrx
    crysrx Posts: 7 Level 2

I am getting frustrated with players somehow all of a sudden getting thousands of points in the space race overnight. I think the points are being obtained by going back to previous levels and getting tons of color bombs and maybe through some other hack. I think it’s unfair and I think it’s cheating. Could the game be fixed so you only get points once per level and only get more by going to the next level?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?