⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

level 4138

parlady99
parlady99 Posts: 302 Level 3
Hard to believe there are no comments on level 4138.  It has gone from 4 to 5 colors.  Also, it seems that no matter how many times you hit the spinners, they don't go away.  The fish hit the spinners; but that hit doesn't count.  Way too many glitches on this level and will be the end of most of us unless it is changed.

Answers

• Crusher777
    Crusher777 Posts: 4 Newbie
    COMPLETELY AGREE!!!  Can’t even get close on this level.
  • Wolj
    Wolj Posts: 8 Level 2
    Yeh- I have used a heap of boosters as well but it is just too hard. You can hit the spinners, but they do not die, and then you are out of moves. I enjoy a challenge- but this is ridiculous. I am going to have to wait until it is fixed. Either remove a color or make the spinners die with a couple of hits. Please hear our (typed) voices...
  • sooshunt
    sooshunt Posts: 9 Level 2
    I agree,another level that is impossible to win.
  • candyreb
    candyreb Posts: 6 Level 2
    A ridiculously hard level! I’ve been on this level for over a week and no closer to completing it. The ‘question mark’ boosters you can add just changes to a different colours, the fish don’t stop the spinners.

frustrated and close to deleting the whole game 😡
  • sooshunt
    sooshunt Posts: 9 Level 2
    I played over and over and finally broke one spinner with 7 moves left then after next move it said sugarcrush and I won the game with one spinner still there.
  • swat
    swat Posts: 4 Newbie
    Agree, this can't be cracked! Impossible to win
  • candyreb
    candyreb Posts: 6 Level 2
    I managed it in the end but it took over a week 😭. Ridiculously hard level. Why have fish when the my can’t stop the spinners! Thankfully only one spinner needed to go on to next level -very poorly designed level. It did my head in! 🤯🤯
  • Susan_Campbell
    Susan_Campbell Posts: 5 Level 2
    Completely agree with the above comments. Have been on this level for over a week, and no combination of boosters, hammers or wrapped candies has any effect.  Please fix!
  • Susan_Campbell
    Susan_Campbell Posts: 5 Level 2
    Finally managed to finish this level after over s week, but can’t tell you how.  A wrap/ stripe combo on the bottom took out one spinner - although the exact same combination had zsri effect many time before. Thus time, killing one spinner was all it took, so I’ve moved on. Not one of the best levels. 
  • MyNameWasTaken
    MyNameWasTaken Posts: 14 Level 2
    I'm over this super hard level crap. It's only super hard because they make it that way. Life is a super hard level. All I want to do is play a game and enjoy it, not fight these freaking anxiety inducing spawners.  I can't waste my time on this sh!t anymore. It'll only be made easy when enough people pay to get through this cash cow level. Candy crush makes their money by people buying the extras to make it through "super hard" (I.e. Practically impossible) levels. I am not one of those people and I think I'd rather go scrub my toilet again than keep wasting my life and time on this so-called game. It's not a game if you can't win people! Just a money maker for candy crush. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?