⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Ongoing Issue: "Video Not Available Candy Crush"

Answers

• Gregg
    Gregg Posts: 84 Level 3
    Hi Everyone, I too have a backup J7 Prime and videos had always played fine. I also have a Samsung Tablet (Galaxy Note 8.0) where the videos play fine. Just they're not always playing on my J7 Pro, so something is going on. Not sure if its a setting or an issue within the game(s) itself. Hopefully we'll get an update on this soon. Gregg
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Gregg, I hope that you don't think that I have been ignoring your messages because I haven't at all.  There are quite a few messages on this subject now and our Community Manager @Cezdiamond has notified the studio about this problem.  It might not be at the top of their priority list to fix.  I also had a problem with the videos a couple of days ago when the video did play and then froze at the end so I never got the reward.  I know that the studio is working on quite a few glitches at the moment so I have to ask all of you to please, please be patient.  When they have a fix one of you will let us know or @Cezdiamond will respond letting us know that it's fixed.
  • Gregg
    Hi @Elsa (& everyone else). Elsa,  I totally understand that you surely have various other issues all going on at the same time. In fact, today all the videos played in Candy Crush Sega with "no" "Video Not Available" error message on my Samsung J7 Pro...the one I had been experiencing this issue since around October 2018. BTW: I did still encounter a video that normally does not play and still is an issue... Video is entitled: "Keto Cookbook", but still gives the booster  So now I'm curious if it's been fixed for others or if an update was done to my phone that fixed it. If it starts acting up again,  I'll be sure to provide another. update. Gregg
  • _Elsa_
    Hi @Gregg, maybe it was fixed!  There was an update yesterday for Facebook and there have been many glitches.  Did you get that update and install it?  If so, maybe that's why the videos are working now.  Just a guess because I don't know where the glitches come from or if and when they are fixed.  Please be sure to let me know if it starts happening to you again.
  • pinkchampers
    pinkchampers Posts: 11 Level 2
    I ran the Facebook update but it didn’t fix it for me. 
  • _Elsa_
    Hi @pinkchampers, where are you playing the game?  Clear out the history and if you are playing on a mobile device or Windows 10 then make sure that you have the most recent version of the game.  Also if you do play with Windows 10, make sure that you install the game app from the Microsoft store.
  • Gregg
    Hi @Elsa, I thought so also but now the play booster button never shows up anymore on my J7 Pro. So who knows? 
  • _Elsa_
    @Gregg I don't know what's going on with this game lately but it seems to be one glitch after the other!
  • _Elsa_
    Hey @pinkchampers, I am so all over the site this morning but did you see a message that I wrote asking where you are playing the game and to try to clear out the history?
  • pinkchampers
    pinkchampers Posts: 11 Level 2
    its my iPad mini 4 that I'm having the issue on.  I've tried uninstalling the app completely, all that did was lose all my lives and boosters though. I've tried updating facebook too, but no change.  My iPhone SE works fine.  I guess it makes it so much harder to fix when the issue is not happening to everyone or only on a certain device, hope they come up with something soon though.  thanks.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?