⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush Saga - Different levels progression at Win 10 on different devices

King_Breaker
King_Breaker Posts: 16 Level 2
For the same user I am playing on Win 10 at two devices, both sync. with FB.
There is a different levels progression at one device, How to fix that?

Best Answer

Answers

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Hi @King_Breaker and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 Are you still having this problem? I might just have a solution for you. Please read this post and follow the steps https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/discussion/244864/my-progress-shows-different-levels-on-my-2-devices#latest

I hope this will help. Let me know if you need more help. Have a wonderful day 🤗
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Thanks @firebombmarkus for that link.  I didn't even know that there was something like that.  @King_Breaker, have you been playing the Dynamic Duo challenge where you were able to advance to levels that weren't released yet?  I did it for a couple of weeks and now my game is not synced at all.  I play on Windows 10, my iPhone and 2 iPads and they are all on different levels.  I was ahead on my phone and behind on the other 3 but then realized that I had to stop playing that event until things caught up.  Our Community Manager @Cezdiamond was trying to help me sync everything last week but nothing worked.  My phone was only going to level 4220 because that was the last level released.   Last week they didn't even update mobile devices so yesterday I finally saw that it's now up to 4250.  I started playing on Windows 10 and ignoring the devices so I am up to 4280 and they released new episodes yesterday.  Cez told me that I didn't have to replay the levels and once mobiles got to those levels it should show the progress.  Well it didn't and I had to send her a message this morning asking her to see if she can sync it today.  Let's see what happens with my game and then maybe we can figure out how to get you synced too. 
  • firebombmarkus
    You are welcome @Elsa I was looking around and suddenly found it. I am not sure, to be honest, if that method helps because I never had problems like this, I always play just on one device.
  • _Elsa_
    Well then @firebombmarkus, you are the smart player!  I have my day time play which I do on my computer and Windows 10 and then at night I go to my devices and play on them.  What method are you referring to?  Cez has had to change my level more than once because of this.  Previously it had nothing to do with the Dynamic Duo.  It was another kind of glitch.

• firebombmarkus
    edited January 2019
    I meant this method I gave link to @Elsa I might be smart, who knows 😂
  • critter
    critter Posts: 5 Level 2
    The method doesn't work.... I am on level 4310 on PC. Stuck on 4220 on mobile.

I am here bc PC CRASHED AND NEEDS REINSTALLING 

King, Help!!!
  • _Elsa_
    Hi @critter nothing is working to fix this.  I had @Cezdiamond, the Community Manager, go into my account yesterday to try syncing my mobile and computer and she couldn't get it to work.  I have to wait until the beginning of the week for her to find out what's going on.  YOu said that your PC crashed so were you playing on Windows 10 because if you did then you can uninstall the app and reunistall it again.  You won't lose your boosters.  I had to do that a couple of weeks ago. 
  • King_Breaker
    firebombmarkus,  I try it all but nothing improve. The situation now is worse.
    At my android phone I'm at level 4251, but i can't go forward because it show me like i didn't pass levels 4237-4245.
    At the Facebook game site 
    I'm at level 4248 & it show me like i didn't pass levels 4237-4245.
    At my Win 10 home PC I'm at level 4248.
    At my Win 10 work PC I'm at level 4246.
    All the devices are sync. with FB & Kingdom account. 
    This situation is very frustrating & I didn't want to do all the levels that I already pass again.
    I suggest that the Community Manager go into my account & fix the all synchronization problem to my current level at 4251. 
    Thanks all in advanced.
  • King_Breaker

Hi

@firebombmarkus,  I try it all but nothing improve. The situation now is worse.
    At my android phone I'm at level 4251, but i can't go forward because it show me like i didn't pass levels 4236-4245.
    At the Facebook game site I'm at level 4248 & it show me like i didn't pass levels 4236-4245.
    At my Win 10 home PC I'm at level 4248.
    At my Win 10 work PC I'm at level 4246.
    All the devices are sync. with FB & Kingdom account. 
    This situation is very frustrating & I didn't want to do all the levels that I already pass again.
    I suggest that the Community Manager go into my account & fix the all synchronization problem to my current level at 4251. 
    Thanks all in advanced.

• firebombmarkus
    Hi @King_Breaker Thanks for reaching out. I am really not able to help you with this. Our Community Manager @Cezdiamondwill not be in the office until Monday so you have to be a little patient. I will forward this to her and she will reach out to you as soon as she can.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?