⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How can I know how long I’ve been playing

Options
wen_kris
wen_kris Posts: 4 Newbie
Hi!! Is there any way I can find out when was the first time I started to play Candy Crush? I know it’s been a lot of years, but not sure exactly 😁

Best Answer

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @wen_kris, the only information that King might have is when you made your first purchase.  They don't have data on when you started to play the game.  If you want to know when you made your first purchase, then I will ask you to complete this contact form:https://soporto.king.com/contact

Other than that, if you have been playing through Facebook maybe they have that information for you.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @wen_kris, the only information that King might have is when you made your first purchase.  They don't have data on when you started to play the game.  If you want to know when you made your first purchase, then I will ask you to complete this contact form:https://soporto.king.com/contact

Other than that, if you have been playing through Facebook maybe they have that information for you.

• wen_kris
    wen_kris Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Ohh, ok. Thank you Elsa!!  <3
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,705 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @wen_kris, Welcome to the King Community :)

If you are playing through Facebook, you can check on their page to see from when you are playing "Candy Crush saga" or any other game as a matter of fact.

Select "Activity" located on top right corner of your Facebook home page.  Scroll down for the first year you opened your account. Then click on that year.... All your games activity is shown --- along with the various candy you have collected (I think this will be available only if we shared that information).

** I just did this 2 days ago, hence was able to provide you detailed information 👍

All the best & have a great rest of the day!
  • _Elsa_
    edited January 2019
    Options
    I never saw that before.   How did you find out about it?  That is too funny!  I started playing it in Dec. 2013.  Thanks for this info. @Pummy_Raj

When I scrolled down to the year that I started with Facebook it was 2007 but my CC Saga didn't start until 2013.  I was playing other games before Saga.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,705 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Elsa! Hope you are having a great day (I think we both are in same time Zone -- Michigan & New York).

I was just looking into Facebook the other day & want to make sure all the privacy settings were ok, etc., Then I saw the "Activity" icon & got curious when did I start playing the King games.... Was the Farm Heroes first OR Candy Crush (for me to play).

That info helped us now to suggest another friend 😊
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Hey girl, can you please start creating a list of things like this?  Us Superstars surely could use this information! 
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,330 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Elsa said:
    Hey girl, can you please start creating a list of things like this?  Us Superstars surely could use this information! 
    About the data? I already knew :O Also the really long way around is you can download all the data FB holds on you..every conversation you ever had, every picture you ever uploaded, every game you ever tried. Its all there :(
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Well that’s not a good thing.
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,330 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    Elsa said:
    Well that’s not a good thing.
    No it really isn't, but then we know once we put anything on the net its there somewhere. I think once you delete things they should be gone. Especially if you delete your account. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?