⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Can't log in

linzdav
linzdav Posts: 3 Newbie
I can't log in to my account through my email or facebook. I can continue to play, and have without logging in. I can't get more boosters or spin the wheel this way. I have played for almost a year not signed in so its not worth deleting to reinstall to lose all the levels I've played. But it would be nice if there was another way to get back in to the game. Facebook says "sorry you dont have access to the kingdom right now, try back later" my account says "oops an unknown error has occurred"

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Hi @linzdav, you don't have to play the game through Facebook.  I stopped doing that months ago with all their glitches.  I only play through the Kingdom.  Here is some information for a Kingdom account: 

https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/246665/remember-to-connect-to-the-kingdom/p1?new=1

Since you haven't been playing signed for quite a while, it has me a bit concerned because you can lose your progress at any time.  Playing through Facebook or the Kingdom they save your progress on their server.  Please get going on a Kingdom account and then once you do, I can offer you information to transfer your progress over to play through the Kingdom.

By the way, where are you playing the game?  Mobile? Computer? Windows 10?

• linzdav

Since you haven't been playing signed for quite a while, it has me a bit concerned because you can lose your progress at any time.  Playing through Facebook or the Kingdom they save your progress on their server.  Please get going on a Kingdom account and then once you do, I can offer you information to transfer your progress over to play through the Kingdom.

By the way, where are you playing the game?  Mobile? Computer? Windows 10?

I have an account, it won't let me log in, its not that I haven't tried. I went on my computer and changed my password, but it just wont let me log in on my phone, where I play. No matter what the credentials are, it doesn't work. I just get an error message, if the password is correct or not.

• _Elsa_
    Ok I'd like you to try this.  Go to king.com and try to log into your game.  Just put in your email address and then since you don't have your password, click on "Recover password".  Make sure that you can access that email account because they will send you a temporary password.  Please let me know if you get a temporary password.

• linzdav
    I did that, its not that the password is wrong, its that I get an error message no matter what. I can log in on the computer just fine, its my phone, where the progress is, that doesn't work.
  • _Elsa_
    Hi @linzdav, I am unsure what to suggest for your phone.  What I will suggest is that you can complete this contact form and tell them what's going on.  They may have heard of a solution that they can pass along to you.  They will send you an email with a ticket number.  If they tell you to write here in the community, please tell them that you already did and I couldn't get an answer for you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?