⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Booster videos won't play on iphone

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,680 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Kazza-3 that happened to me a few days ago and it just froze.  I had to close out the game and also didn't get the booster.  I know that they are working on it but I am not privy to the time frame involved.
  • Gregg
    Gregg Posts: 84 Level 3
    Hi @Elsa and everyone else. Today all the videos played in Candy Crush Sega with "no" "Video Not Available" error message on my Samsung J7 Pro...the one I had been experiencing this issue since around October 2018. BTW: I did still encounter a video that normally does not play and still is an issue... Video is entitled: "Keto Cookbook", but still gives the booster  So now I'm curious if it's been fixed for others or if an update was done to my phone that fixed it. If it starts acting up again,  I'll be sure to provide another. update. Gregg
  • Smoldie
    Smoldie Posts: 8 Level 2
    New update, still NO fix.. So annoying that we don’t get the courtesy of a response!!  
  • Christine_Argue
    Christine_Argue Posts: 8 Level 2
    Good news everyone!  My ads are working again...hopefully the fix is system wide and you’ll all be up and running soon too.  Thanks for everyone’s contribution to this thread and thanks to the developers for addressing the problem pretty quickly.
  • _Elsa_
    Awesome!  I hope it remains working.
  • baffleman
    baffleman Posts: 2 Newbie
    Nope, It still doesn’t work for us.... not a single ad
  • Gregg
    Gregg Posts: 84 Level 3
    Hi @baffleman, Right when it was fixed on my device, it stopped providing the booster "play" button. So I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it started to work the next day. I also noticed there's still times it (the play booster button) disappears for a while, so perhaps the developers are still working on a final fix. @Elsa may know more. Gregg
  • _Elsa_
    Hi @Gregg, I haven't heard anything else about it yet.  You guys will probably find out quicker than me because you are playing the game.  The studio doesn't make me aware of their fixes.
  • rrudolphu2
    rrudolphu2 Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited January 2019
    Gregg said:
    Hi @baffleman, Right when it was fixed on my device, it stopped providing the booster "play" button. So I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it started to work the next day. I also noticed there's still times it (the play booster button) disappears for a while, so perhaps the developers are still working on a final fix. @Elsa may know more. Gregg
    @Gregg, I'm having the exact same situation you have right now in my J7 Pro (no Play Video  button) but when It shows up, all videos play fine and I get the booster prize. Only ones I am getting right now are the ones I get when rhe Watch Ad button appears (not too often).

Bye and happy crushing !.

• pinkchampers
    pinkchampers Posts: 11 Level 2
    go i have, maybe the first 5 or 6 goes and then it wouldn't come up for the rest of that session. I always thought this was the way it was supposed to be though, like it wasn't a given that you always get one, but an extra treat for a few games.  I'm currently trying to play down all my boosters and lives to uninstall the app on my ipad to see if it fixes it, if im going to lose them all then I may as well waste them instead!  keep your fingers crossed for me!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?