⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I’m having technical issues - features not working

Liah
Liah Posts: 9 Level 2
Hi my power ups in candy crush is not working - the wheel and buddy challenge. They are missing. Also the rewards like the build a bot is gone. Lastly all graphics and pictures from my profile are blank - why all the glitches and issues all of a sudden? Thank you !

Best Answers

• Banished
    Banished Posts: 82 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Liah I also have had these same issues and reported them. My Buddy has been nonexistent for weeks and has just been spinning. I cannot advance in levels through that challenge anymore due to this problem. It is just frustrating and yet there are players who can advance to levels far beyond the norm (4370 and higher) Not a fair playing field.
  • Banished
    Answer ✓
    Liah scroll to the bottom of this screen (below the green grass and trees) and you will see "contact us" . This is what I did but you will just get a run around and waste your time. As the answers above were of no help either. It will be fixed when they find a fix for it. We are not alone in this predicament. Good Luck

Answers

• Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Hello @Liah, and welcome to the community! Have you checked your internet connection? The daily booster wheel and buddy challenge will fail to appear if you are not connected to the internet. Also, your avatar picture will be blank if you are offline. Let me know if this works.
  • Liah
    Hi Thanks, 
       No I am able to access the Internet on my phone. Usually, if I get a message about my Internet connection I will still see the feature like the daily booster wheel but just a "you're not connected" message. Everything is just missing. Also, like others may have mentioned I too experienced technical difficulties with the "Buddy Challenge" getting the "loading" message - it appeared stuck on that and now that feature is missing. I also updated Candy Crush so it is not that either. 

Thank you! 
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,658 Community Manager
    As @Joseph45 mentioned, The daily booster wheel and buddy challenge will fail to appear if you are not connected to the internet.

If you happen to play on an iOS device, can you try the following: 

- Disconnect the game from Facebook (if connected).- Delete Facebook App if you have it installed.- Clear cache from your Safari: http://www.imore.com/how-clear-stored-website-data-ios-7-safari (very important).  - Restart the device and try connecting the game back to Facebook.

Hope this helps :) 
  • Liah
    Hello,

Thank you for your advice! Unfortunately, I'm still experiencing issues. Just wanted to know if there were any similar issues being reported. I am not a member of Facebook. Also, my other King games Soda Saga and Candy Crush Friends are absolutely fine. The problem is with Candy Crush only. My other websites and apps are working fine. Thank you for your help. 
    Ilene!
  • Banished
    Answer ✓
    Liah I also have had these same issues and reported them. My Buddy has been nonexistent for weeks and has just been spinning. I cannot advance in levels through that challenge anymore due to this problem. It is just frustrating and yet there are players who can advance to levels far beyond the norm (4370 and higher) Not a fair playing field.
  • Liah
    Thank You So Much!!!! I am also high up in the 4000+ and it's frustrating also. I just off loaded my CC app and will periodically check to see if everything comes back. You said you reported your issues to King- can you tell me where /how I can directly contact King Customer Support? I am new to this site and cannot seem to find their direct service/support link on here. Thanks again, just wanted to know my situation was not unique =)
  • Banished
    Answer ✓
    Liah scroll to the bottom of this screen (below the green grass and trees) and you will see "contact us" . This is what I did but you will just get a run around and waste your time. As the answers above were of no help either. It will be fixed when they find a fix for it. We are not alone in this predicament. Good Luck
  • Liah
    Thank you for your help!
  • Banished
    Hi Liah ....have any of your problems been resolved?? Buddy challenge still loading??? I was just wondering because mine have not been fixed even though I have sent numerous messages to King support.
  • Liah
    Hi Banished,
         Thank you for following up. I offloaded my Candy Crush app but rechecked this morning and no my problems have not been resolved. I only receive a daily boost but everything  else the buddy challenge, wheel, and stocking/robot/space dash boosters are still not functioning so I ceased playing. I have yet to contact King directly but since you and a couple of other people mentioned it's most likely pointless, I probably won't have much success. Did King ever get back to you and if so what are their responses? I'm playing King's Soda Crush and their latest version of Candy Crush and I got some new games - but it's a bit upsetting to not be able to play Candy Crush since I was at such a high level. Thanks again for reaching out! If anything changes I will let you know! Liah

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?