⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Connecting accounts

brasko
brasko Posts: 15 Level 2
Well something happened and now me and my cousin are on same level. When she plays she plays under my nick name and I play under hers

Best Answer

• Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Hello @brasko, and welcome to the community! Are you and your cousin connected under the same King/Facebook account? I would check with your cousin to check his/her account settings to see if the account details match. 

Answers

• Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Hello @brasko, and welcome to the community! Are you and your cousin connected under the same King/Facebook account? I would check with your cousin to check his/her account settings to see if the account details match. 
  • brasko
    brasko Posts: 15 Level 2
    I have facebook account but she doesen't have. I think that certain situation happened. She logged with her king account at my phone to play. later I accidentally connect on facebook when I start to play because I totally forget that she is still logged with her king account on my phone and now our king accounts are linked

• Loleta
    Loleta Posts: 1 Newbie
    I lost my levels in candy crush saga I was in level 3200 something, now it shows in level 1300 i always log in with Facebook ! Any idea?
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Hi @brasko, sorry for the delay in responding.  Where are you playing the game - mobile or computer?  Are you saying that you both have a Facebook account?  If so, then go back to the game and have her log out.  Then clear the history and you log back in with your account.  There was some link not too long ago about this but I am having trouble finding it.  Try that first and let me know if it works.  If it doesn't then I will tag someone who might have the answer to help you.

@Loleta,we cannot restore progress in the community due to data protection issues.  Please follow the steps on here to help you get your progress back.

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-jelly-saga/discussion/243865/how-to-get-your-level-and-progress-back#latest

If the troubleshooting doesn’t work, then please complete the contact form and they can manually add it back for you.

https://soporto.king.com/

Please use this topic and subtopic.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?