⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush Candy Islands problem

EmmaB
EmmaB Posts: 2 Newbie

I placed first on Toffee Island in the event with the whale and the islands. I thought this meant that when the next event appeared I would be on the next island, Cookie island, but when the next event started I was back on Toffee Island. Can anyone help?

Answers

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3

Hi EmmaB,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

I’m glad that this has been fixed in Candy Crush Saga. You will receive the update automatically the next time you open your game while having an Internet connection.

You might have to quit and restart the game if you play on mobile. Please let me know how you're getting on.

Kindest regards and have a great day,

Tony - King Care Team

• EmmaB
    EmmaB Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi EmmaB,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

I’m glad that this has been fixed in Candy Crush Saga. You will receive the update automatically the next time you open your game while having an Internet connection.

You might have to quit and restart the game if you play on mobile. Please let me know how you're getting on.

Kindest regards and have a great day,

Tony - King Care Team

Nothing has been solved. A third event has started and I am yet again back on the first island. I should be on the third island by now. This is a game I have spent actual money on and I'm getting sick of it not working the way it should. I'd either like the issue fixed or my money back.
  • deedee1960
    deedee1960 Posts: 6 Level 2
    I have been on poptastic island forever. How do I get off this island. I've been first a couple of times. 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    HI @deedee1960, Popsicle Island is the last island of this competition so you can't advance beyond that.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?