Blackberry Motion, can't accept to send lives

spyspy Posts: 7
Hi
When I accept to send lives to all friends I have selected a Facebook window appears but there is no send button on my blackberry Motion 
See attached

Answers

• spyspy Posts: 7
    Anybody here?
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 15,084 Superstar
    Hi @spy, sorry for the delay in responding.  Let's try this.  Go into your settings and look for the Facebook app.  Check to see if your "Notifications" are on or off.  If they are off then click to allow them and on my phone if you scroll down to "Facebook Notification Settings" click on it.  I think from there you might be able to update friends requests.
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

***Candy Crush Soda Saga now has an "Ideas" category.  Please post your positive ideas on how to improve the game here.

Hi @Elsa all notifications are on unfortunately.
    This does not look to be the problem
    Hi @spy, I am searching on Google to see if I can find you anything for your mobile device.  Quite a few on how to use the phone.  Could you uninstall the Facebook app and then install it again?  Maybe that might work.  In the meantime, I am going to tag @Cezdiamond who is the community manager to see if she knows anything about that phone.

Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

***Candy Crush Soda Saga now has an "Ideas" category.  Please post your positive ideas on how to improve the game here.

Hi @Elsa@Cezdiamond ;
    I removed and installed again FB but still I do not have any button to click "send" and give lives to my friends
    Thanks for the update.  Let's see if our Community Manager can get you an answer.

So it seems nobody can help... I have some 37 requests to send lives. Fully packed and can't give any... please @Elsa @Cezdiamond ;
    On question: from the picture above where is supposed to be the "send" button? It is on the top right of the screen ? Is it aligned with the word "Facebook" that is on the left or is it above? If it is above then the blackberry taskbar may hide it but I can't manage to find how to make it to disappear. I also tried to modify the screen resolution but it does not work... please I want to be able to send lives
    Hi @spy, I am wondering if it's the sizing of the game that is off.  I am going to tag @Chicken_Slayer who is another Superstar in the community.  She is pretty good at figuring these things out.  Hopefully she can help you with this.

• CezdiamondCezdiamond Posts: 6,523 Community Manager
    Hello everyone! 
    I am really sorry but Candy Crush Saga is not officially available for Blackberry devices so we are unable to offer support on this. 

Apart from reinstalling (please note you will lose your Boosters) I am not sure of any other troubleshooting tips to advise for this. 

Thanks!

Got a great Candy Crush Saga tip for players? Share here to have your idea featured and win Gold Bars!

Oh wow @Cezdiamond I wasn't aware of that.  Thanks for this information.

Hi @Elsa , @Cezdiamond , @Chicken_Slayer
    Blackberry OS does not exist anymore they are operating on Android 8.1.0 so that can't be the reason
    Thanks for the update @spy!  I wonder if it's not the phone and maybe it's a Facebook glitch.  Are you clearing the history daily?  I wonder if this might still be a problem if you logged out of Facebook.  But if you do that, then you won't have Facebook friends to send you lives.  How about log out of Facebook and try logging in with the Kingdom.  Try this - create a Kingdom account from this link: 

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/250549/superstar-information-post-creating-a-kingdom-account-browser-with-images/p1?new=1

I haven't played the game through Facebook in months because of all the lives glitches.  I only play through the Kingdom.  I just opened the game on my iPhone.  You can request lives by clicking on the heart.  I just did that but when it asks to connect to Facebook I Ignored it.  Also you have the envelope in there just like with Facebook so you can click on that to see how sent you lives.  They will be from random players in the Kingdom since you can't request them to be your friends.  See if that works for you.

Hi @spy, so what's happening with the game?  Did you try to play through the Kingdom? 

Hi @Elsa
    Thanks for caring but the fun thing was that I was racing with some FB friends and that was the fun of it and getting or sending lives to those actual friends... Anyway I guess that's it the community can't help but again I do appreciate your support