⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How can i change my profile picture?

Options
LadyShaq1
LadyShaq1 Posts: 5 Level 2
edited July 2023 in Support
My profile picture on candy crush with friends is a profile i do not want anymore. How can i change it?

Answers

• Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Options
    Hello @LadyShaq1, welcome to the community! This edit your profile, simply follow these steps: 

1. Open your Candy Crush Friends Saga game, and tap on the icon of the cogwheel in the bottom left corner of the screen, then click on “Profile.” 

2. Tap on the camera icon in the bottom right corner of the screen. This will take you to King.com

3. When you arrive at the site, click on “Add Picture” to change your picture. 

4. You can choose to take a photo, or to select one from your photo library.

5. When you are ready, upload your photo by tapping “Add Picture” to begin the upload.

6. When the photo is done uploading, go back to the game, close it, and open it again. Your picture should be updated! 

I hope this this proves helpful to you, and have a wonderful evening! Take care!
  • LadyShaq1
    Options
    I took the above steps. No 📷 icon showing at the bottom right of the screen.
  • Joseph45
    Options
    Sorry. What I meant was the bottom right corner of your profile picture frame. It should look like this. 

• LadyShaq1
    Options
    No camera there either. 😞
  • Joseph45
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Which CC are you in? The one above is for CC friends. The process is slightly different depending which game you are in. However, if you play CC Saga and have your game synced, you can change your profile from there, and it will be changed on all your King games linked to your profile. Do the following from CC Saga (steps 3-6 are as described above):

• LadyShaq1
    Options
    It's not a camera anywhere
  • Kalena999
    Kalena999 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    love ones around you make new friends too!
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Options
    LadyShaq1 said:
    My profile picture on candy crush with friends is a profile i do not want anymore. How can i change it?
    @LadyShaq1

Hi there! Welcome to the Community!

For us to better answer your question, you will have to provide with more information on how you play the game. There are several ways of playing King Games. Do you play through the Kingdom? Do you play using an App on Windows 10 or an iOS Version of the Game? Do you log-in using your Facebook Account? Until we know for sure, we can't give you an exact answer. Are you referring to your Profile here at the Community?

Please let us know!

Thanks!
  • Airin
    Airin Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    why i cant change my profile??
  • nuggets
    nuggets Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I can’t put it any profile picture that I want 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?