⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Technical Issues/Features Missing

Liah
Liah Posts: 9 Level 2
Hello,
  I am posting again. I am experiencing glitches and technical difficulties with Candy Crush. It started with trying to obtain a new "buddy" in the "Buddy Challenge" I clicked and the feature appeared stuck, constantly saying "loading" until it disappeared. Then the booster features like the "stocking" and "space bot" completely disappeared, then the daily booster wheel, and finally my icon pictures. I appreciate that people tried reaching out but I got "check my Internet connection" and "Facebook connection." As my other King Games work fine and i'm on the web constantly on my phone it is not the connection. Also, when my Internet was not connected the Candy Crush features were still present and I would get the "You are not connected to the Internet" message from CC. I am also not a member of Facebook so it has nothing to do with Facebook. At this point I just want to know if anyone is reporting anything similar and if this happens from time to time and will eventually be resolved by CC/King. It would be a shame to have to quit on this game. Thank You! Ilene

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,680 Sweet Legend
    edited January 2019
    Hi @Liah, thank you for posting here in the community.  I see that you are not playing through Facebook but are you playing through the Kingdom instead?  Without playing through either one of them you can lose your progress at any time because they save your progress on their servers.

Regarding all the issues above, yes, yes, yes there have been a lot of complaints about all of that.  I am going to tag @Cezdiamond who is the Community Manager for this game.  I told her just a little while ago that I have been seeing a lot of complaints about the challenges not working, disappearing, freezing.  I want her to see your message since you have listed the challenges that are being reported.
  • Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Thanks @Elsa

@Liah it does sound like a connection problem for all of these features to be missing. Have you tried our connection troubleshooting? What device are you playing on? 

Thanks! 
  • Liah
    Liah Posts: 9 Level 2
    Hi Elsa

Thanks for reaching out. I play on my iPhone - not sure if it's a 4 or 5. I do not play through King I believe as I am relatively new and I am not on Facebook - I am glad to hear others have similar complaints. I'm doubtful it is a connection issue because all my other King games work beautifully as well as my Internet connection. As of now I offloaded my Candy Crush app but periodically return to see of everything resumed to normal. I did not delete the app as I am well advanced in the game. It's just a shame not being able to play. Thank you again!
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,680 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Liah, thank you for posting back to us.  I am going to tag @Cezdiamond again to come back to read your new message.  If your other King games are working then it can't be a connection issue.  I do know that there have been a lot of complaints but I don't know if they have found a solution for them yet.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?